Prolouge

Tommy POV

Hi i'm Tommy. I'm 13 years old and I am your normal teenage boy. I love the Baltimore Ravens and the Baltimore Orioles. I love to play tennis and ride my bike. It's 9:30 and I think that I will ride my bike to Central Park today. I go to middle school 52 east and I really hate it. Everyone is so mean to me. I do happen to be rather small for my age. I am 4' 10" and 79 pounds. I guess you could say i'm scrawny, but I have beaten everyone who has challenged me to a race. I'm in eighth grade and I can't wait for high school because I may actually grow!

Lilly POV

Hi i'm Lilly. I'm 13 years old and I am a fairly average teen. I love Aeropostale and Nike. Yeah I guess you could say that is a weird combination but I truly love both brands. My best friends are Sarah and Amanda. I really love to ride my bike and I enjoy playing softball. I occasionally play tennis with my father. Oh and did I mention that my last name is Murray. Yeah you guessed it my dad is Andy Murray and he isn't home often. He always has to train and has little time for me. I spend a lot of my time on my bike. In fact I am going to ride my bike to Central Park.

Tommy POV

Its 11:15 and I think i'm gonna take my bike out. I'm hoping to ride to Central Park and pack in two hours or less.

---------- 30 min later

I just got to the park and I see this really cute girl over by the pond. I'm thinking that I should approach her, but I probably smell like a rotting fish. It looks like she is talking to some girl but she is really hot. I don't want to miss this opportunity. Girls like this don't come very often. I rode my bike slowly over to her as I tried not to screw up. I said "Hey i'm tommy what's your name". "My name is Lilly" she said. Even the way she talked was hot. I was still on my bicycle when the ground suddenly started to shake. I later realized that the ground was not shaking, rather my whole body was shaking. I tried to get closer to Lilly and then I started shaking again. This time I accidentally hit her and she fell into the pond. She squealed, and immediately I jumped in after her. I wrapped my arms around her as I yelled "I'm so sorry Lilly I just started shaking when my bike got near you and it knocked into you. I did jump in to save you tho". As I dragged her to shore she opened her mouth to speak. " You are going to ruin this shirt! This is a very expensive shirt exclusively from my father's collection" she said. "Who is your father" I asked. "He is someone far classier than the small people of your strange kind" she said. She stormed off dripping wet with bicycle in tow after studying me for two or three minutes.

A few minutes later her friend approached me. " Who are you", she said. " I'm Tommy and who are you", I asked. " Hey i'm Amanda. I know you just knocked my friend into that fridged water, but you did jump in to save her. What school do you go to", she asked. "I go to 52 east middle school. I will be attending Hudson High School next year." "Oh Lilly and I are going there two! I really think that you are heroic. What is your phone number?" she asked. I gave her my phone number and then decided to speak again. "I look forward to speaking with you again." We both said our goodbyes, I got on my bike and rode away.