two

I enter the boys' locker room, trailing behind Kirishima. The quirk assessment didn't require me to over exert myself or anything, so I am doing pretty good physically. Though I want out of the gym uniform we're all wearing. I quickly strip out of the slightly damp clothing, but not without feeling a few stares directed my way. 'They be lookin' at my sexy, cat bod, huh?' I chuckle to myself internally.

I'm brought out of my moment when someone speaks up, "Hey, is that your real body?" I turn to face the others, my bare back now facing the lockers instead. "What do you mean?" I ask, feigning innocence, my ears twitching and pointing up in question. Honestly, I am quite aware of what he wants to know; this question is more often asked than of my own name. A blonde boy unhesitatingly makes his point, "I mean are you actually a cat? Or are you just using your quirk? Are you even human?"

I stare at him, trying to find a more creative way in explaining my race. The abrupt question has perked everyone's attention and interest in the room; people are either discreetly listening in, or doing it openly with no shame. I decide to go with the simple route, as I'm not here to explain my life as if I were in a fairytale. I'm here to become a great future hero, and if I can't get past this small bump in the road, I'll have it hard in the future.

"I'm a cat, believe it or not. Born as one, but I can change into a human anytime. My quirk is not related to this." I pause. "Any other burning questions that need to be asked while I'm still half naked?" I raise my voice the slightest, so everyone in the locker room can hear. That last part probably could've been cut out, but honestly, I'm getting kind of embarrassed with my furry top half exposed for everyone to see. I'm also, well, a tad bit irritated. Sorry. The room is silent.

"No, no more questions, right? You can get changed, Gin." I grin at Kirishima for speaking up, my canines showing a tad. I flip back around and put my uniform back on, shifting my paws into hands to get the job done faster. I sense a change in the air, some are surprised, stilling staring, but no one says a thing. I can still feel some eyes on me as I debate whether or not to take my pants off when somebody scares me with their loud, sudden voice. "Let the cat get changed, will ya? Fuckin' prying bastards..."

I take a glance to my left and see an ash blonde with crimson red eyes. He's done switching out of his gym strip and heads out, leaving behind us shocked classmates. I do the same as I finish buckling the stupid belt around my hips. I pat Kirishima on the back as I head to leave and follow the guy. "See ya, Kiri."

🐾🐾🐾

The male students of UA's class 1-A are flabbergasted at Bakugou's behaviour. Even though this is the first day of class, everyone has gathered that Bakugou would be the last person you'd expect to have your back and stand up for you. Kirishima has tried to talk to the hot headed guy earlier, and even he has a bit of trouble with him. Oh, if only Midoriya were here and not at the nurse's office.

Kirishima was indeed interested in Gin when he first saw him. Gin strode over in all his cat glory and joined the class outside as if he were never late to begin with. And when he used his quirk? Gin was the definition to his 'manly', is what Kirishima thought. The red haired boy also feels bad; he should've said something first before Bakugou because he knew Gin was feeling uncomfortable. He feels he may have let down his new friend.

Kirishima looks over to where Mineta stood. That small, purple balled(?) boy was who had started it. Kirishima shook his head. 'Relax, Eijirou. Why are you so stuck up with this anyways? Gin probably has forgotten about it already.' The male with the hardening quirk hurriedly gets dressed. He was the only one left in the room.

A/N - Hello to you all! Thanks for reading again!
This chapter was a bit shorter, I apologize.
Word Count: 750
Love for all <3

- AIRO_VICT