Chapter 4

The car, or limo ride was quiet. The Vongola, minus Hibari who refuse to get into the vehicle and opted for his bike, stare at the brunet with millions of question in their mind. Said brunet just look outside the window, ignoring the questioning gaze from the other occupant.

When they arrive, they saw Hibari's bike outside Takesushi. Yamamoto went in first with a loud ,"I'm home!"

"Takeshi! Welcome back!" An elderly voice answered from behind the counter. He has black hair and kind sharp eyes, a striking resemblance to his son.

He went to the group and hug his son tightly, glad to see his son after a few years of absence.

"Ouh, your friends are also here!" Yamamoto Tsuyoshi-san turn his attention to the group, the same one that came with his son before Takeshi went to Italy.

"Yeah, there is a class reunion at school and we thought we could extend it here." Takeshi answered, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

Takanori bow a little, in show of respect he had for the man, "Hello, Yamamoto-san. Nice to see you again."

"Hello, Takanori. You grow up splendidly. Those training Reborn make you do must be worthwhile." Tsuyoshi eye the startled expression that morphed into experation with fondness. It's not like he doesn't know how Reborn tutor but it does bear fruit.

"Hahaha... Certainly, worthwhile." Takanori answered uncertainly, feel more than see the sharp gaze of his tutor.

Reborn meet Tsuyoshi's eye before scoffing and answered, "Baka-Nori still need a lot of training before receiving any compliment, Tsuyoshi."

"Hahaha... If you say so, Reborn." Tsuyoshi laugh goodnaturedly. "Well, there seem to be a new face here. What's your name, boy?" Tsuyoshi turn to face the young man at the back of the group, standing in the same way Hibari once did and still does, aloof and calculative.

"Ah, I'm Sawada Tsunayoshi." The brunet blink, and the air around him instantly become warm and soft. "Nice to meet you Yamamoto-san."

The surname was a dead giveaway and the similarity of the appearance struck him. "Sawada? Are you Nana's son?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry for your loss, kid."

For a second, the Vongola group didn't know what is happening. Only Tsuyoshi and Tsunayoshi seem to know what they were talking about and none of them seem to be telling.

"Yeah, me too." Tsunayoshi said with a sad look in his eyes. Gone as fast as it came.

Tsuyoshi saw it but decide to let it go. "Anyway, Takeshi, bring your friends to the back room. There's not many customer here but I figured you guys would appreciate the privacy."

"Thanks pops. I'll come help when I can." Takeshi ushered his friends into a room.

"No worries, Yui will get your orders in a minute." And with that, Tsuyoshi walk back behind the counter, easily blend into the conversation with his customers.

Inside the room, no one moves. It is a miracle with the guardians all present except Mukuro, who is currently at Italy, the room feel eerily quiet.

A waiter come in and identify himself as Yui, a part time waiter. He take their order for drinks then he excuse himself. He said he will come back with their drinks to get their sushi order.

"Tsunayoshi." Reborn start, making all the occupants flinched at the sudden sound except Tsunayoshi who raise his eyebrows.

"Hai?"