chapter 001 : "They''

It was midnight. Where almost everyone has gotten asleep , just like Kirari. But there's something that keep her from a normal life...

Or even a deep nice sleep..
Because of that time...

Pieces of her life .. that haunted her all the time..

It all started after she gained her Quirk that-

They.. become another person. Not those who she knew from the beginning of her life.

They was all ...DIFFERENT

[ Kirari's POV ]

"Happy birthday to you~ " the voices of two adult singing happy birthday happily for their daughter filled the house.

"happy birthday to you~ happy birthday dear Kirari~ happy birthday to you~" and with that the song ended.

" Kirari~ now you can start praying" said a young woman with white hair , smiling to her daughter.

"Praying ?" Smaller and younger me asked to the young woman who also known as my mother.

"Yes honey! You can wish anything and when you're done you can blow the candle- make sure you blow them all in one blow ok. Then your wishes can come true !"
That's what she said. And I still remember my wishes.

"I hope mother and father will live happily ever after with me as I grow up and become a hero ."

But..
She's lying...
That wishes didn't come true..

3 months after my birthday, I got my quirk.
Iron Creation

How I know ? Well the first thing that I know is my hair- there's blue colour of hair at the end of my hair and bangs. I thought it was just my watercolor but it won't go after I washed my hair.
My parents took me to doctor and they said it's part of my quirk.

A week after that. When I was watching cartoons, there's one magical girl who take a magical wand from her hand. Just being a child who live happily, I followed her movement while closing my eyes and when I'm opened my eyes , there's an iron wand that looks alike as the magical girl has.

Just being a good child-
I showed my parents happily and start doing it again , that time I remember I was thinking about a star and there you go , there is a star shaped metal or iron thing on top of my palm. My parents keep praising me after that.

The afternoon they took me to the quirk specialist to ask about my quirk. He said my quirk was called 'iron creation' .

My life after that afternoon was very good. They care about me more than before. They love me more. They teach me more about my quirk.

But that life was just until my father thinking to use my quirk to make money and make my mom joined him..

And by that they start make me keep using my quirk to make things.

At first they just told me to make small things like keychain , pins and some decorations things

But as the time goes the more crazy things they asked me- no. They told me to made knife , gun , ammo , and any dangerous things , I heard my dad said if I make that correctly and if it worked it'll made a lot of money but no heroes or cops can know about this- that what I heard , I think it because it's illegal. They show me a video , some books , photos or even the things about the things I should make and if the things won't work or the product is failed-