Character 1

Home for the Holidays Choices story. So, I get a little joyous for holidays that are so far away. I love Christmas, very much. By the way this is gender-swapped.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name: Alex Joy

Age: 26 Years old

Height: 6 ft 0 ins

Date of Birth: 4th May 1989

Hometown: Winter Haven (Driving distance of New York City)

Weight: 221 lbs

Eye Colour: Dark Blue

Hair: Brown Hair, slicked to the side grade 2

Religion: Catholic

Face: Smooth

Tattoos: American Flag on his right arm and over his heart

Duty Clothing Style:

Dark Blue Denim Jacket, Blue Jeans and plaid shirt

Family:

Unnamed Father

Adoptive Mother: Linda Joy: February 1965 – Present

Adoptive Sister: Lacey Joy: February 1996 – Present

Backstory:

Alex Joy is an adopted young man from Winter Haven, he went to the schools in Winter Haven, he is well-liked around town, he is a former 6-year highly decorated US Navy SEAL veteran and a current 3-year veteran of the New York Police Department, he served in Patrol for 2 years, before becoming Detective 3rd Grade of the NYPD.

Alex was adopted by Linda Joy when he was 10 years old. They have a close relationship. He is very close with his younger adoptive sister Lacey, regularly speaking with her except when he is on duty and can't be reached.

He is a fan of black and white films and usually listens to Christmas music, Country music and Jazz music.

Personality:

Alex is a loyal and dedicated man, he is strong, compassionate and loyal. He comes from humble beginnings, he is dedicated to the job at hand, honest and gruff. He does have a soft side. He loves the holidays, Christmas and the 4th of July being his favourite holidays.

Alex joined the US Navy at 17 graduating early from high school, he entered the SEALs with permission from his adoptive mother Linda Joy. Serving from 2006 to 2012 attaining the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer. He immediately moved to New York City and become a member of the Police Department he served 2 years in patrol and moved on to being a detective in Major Cases.

Alex is a private person, he usually keeps photos of him and his family, and one of him and his buddies from the Navy SEALs. He doesn't like to be reminded of his work in the SEALs or the medals he had earned, he prefers to hang them on the wall in his apartment to remind himself of his patriotic duty to his country and keeping his family safe.

He's a practicing catholic who attends church every Sunday ever since he was a kid, a former altar boy as well.

He lives alone in a spartan 1-bedroom apartment in Manhattan.

Hobbies:

Watching Black and White films

Listening to Music

Running

Boxing

Shooting

Skills:

Skilled investigator

Crafty

Fieldcraft

Survival expert

Skilled Linguist (Italian, Arabic, Spanish and Latin)

Hand-to-Hand fighter

Very Intelligent

Great cook

Possessions:

Black 2015 Ford F-150 Pickup Truck

Family photo album

US Navy SEAL Equipment

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If y'all are wondering, this is not connected to the Rules of Engagements Story. This is a simple standalone story.

Hope you like this, please like and review.