FIVE ❁

Jimin POV
When we came in contact with each other it was like pure ecstasy, she was becoming more and more needy by the seconds.

"M-master please don't tease me" I was rubbing my tip on her folds to create some pleasure but no too much, "Mmm~ Master" her moans were down right sinful but only for my ears. Only I could pleasure her like this. I thought as I was growing tired of the teasing until (Y/n) said something I was not expecting.

(Y/n's)POV
"May I suck it?" I was terribly embarrassed I even asked this but I really wanted to taste him so bad. Just then he sweetly smiled and nodded, we switched positions so I was on top placing light kisses on his neck and stomach. I took him in my hands and looked up at him, he was watching me with such a lustful stare. I put a soft kiss on his tip, soft kitten licks and kisses. He eventually got tired of my teasing and pushed my head down, all most choking me in the process, I don't have a gag reflex but he then he started moving his hips upward I was having a slight problem.

"Ngh, Princess being such a little slut for me." His dirty talk making me even more wet then I already was. I flattened my tongue hitting one of his throbbing veins. "Mmm fuck princess" his praises just made me go faster so I started bobbing my head up and down till I felt him twitch.

Jimin's POV
(Y/n) could have fooled me with her innocent smile when we first met, but the ways she was looking up at me with the most devilish stare almost sent me over the edge. "Mmm princess stop" I said softly pulling her off me she whined a little. Don't get me wrong (Y/n) was so good even better than Miss Lisa which says a lot itself, But why spend time on her if I can have (Y/n). I pull (Y/n) and flip us over so she's on her hands and knees.

"Princess you already know what I'm about do, right?" She nodded, "use your words princess." I said sternly she shivered "Yes, Master" I kissed her and then slowly entered her "aah~ Master" she whined as pulled out just to ram into her again "ahhh Master!" She moaned as I began to thrust into her harder. The feeling of her walls tightening around me made me wanna go faster. I was cussing and losing breath "ahh fuck you pretty little slut." I said and could see the red on (Y/n's) cheeks.

(Y/n's) POV
He began to thrust into me going inhumanly fast and hard I could see stars. "Mm baby calm down if you tighten anymore I might have to punish you." His voice sounding so husky and his pace quickening if even possible. I felt him graze my G-spot causing me to let a long dragged moan he picked up on that found my G-Spot and pounded into it mercilessly I was on the verge of crying, screaming, and climaxing all at the same time. He must have been too because his thrusts became sloppier. "Master, I'm going to cum" "Me too, scream Masters name" he hit my spot one more time "JIMIN!" I scream moaned finally climaxing he did too, we panted riding out our highs. He pulled out and laid next to me slipping off the condom and throwing it in the trash bin while pulling me to his chest. Last thing I hear was "I love you." Before drifting to sleep.

Jimin's POV
I said I loved her?! I've never really said it before but I feel like it was right to say it to her like those words described the confusing feeling I felt for her. I was to lost in thought and drifted to sleep.

To be continued...

Yes this Rae back with an update yah know I'm trying and working on this is hard give me sometime while pls and thank you love yah bye ☺️💓