NINE ❁

(Y/n's) POV
It's been awhile, since I actually spoke with Jimin-ssi knowing that we weren't exactly on speaking terms, but I feel like he's getting more and more irritated when he sees me and Tae. Yet I do not feel bad at all or guilty and no, Tae is not a rebound because he's super special. He's the sweetest man I ever met he treasures me and he tells me constantly that I deserved nothing but happiness and that's what he was giving me.

*Bsst

*Bsst

Asshat (Jimin): Come upstairs now.

Me: Ugh, honestly you're the last person I wanna see but then again I work for you so I guess I don't have a choice.

Asshat (Jimin): this sadly isn't a debate so hurry up and get up here right now.

Me: whatever I'm coming jimin-ssi.

Asshat (Jimin): It's Master to you and get up here I'm not gonna ask again.

Seen

Jimin's POV
I know damn well she did not leave me on seen like does she know I'm her boss I sigh and fix my tie as I hear the door open "Yes?" She asks almost annoyed by my presence and I stared at her, glaring, observing. She rolled her eyes "You undressing me with your eyes?" (Y/n) then walked in-front of me and waited for an explanation on why I wanted her. "So you wanted me?"

I cocked my head then, gripped my hand around her throat.. "You should respect me." she looked at me shocked and then spat words so fast and harsh while removing my hand that it took me aback while I fell on the bed. "HOW DARE YOU EVER SAY I SHOULD RESPECT YOU BECAUSE YOU MANIPULATED ME GOT WHAT YOU DESIRED FROM ME AND DECIDED TO DATE ANOTHER WOMAN AND I SHOULD RESPECT YOU?! YOU CAN RETHINK EVERYTHING YOU EVER SAID TO ME YOU CAN EITHER LEAVE ME ALONE OR RESPECTFULLY APOLOGIZE FOR ALL THE THINGS YOU DONE TO ME!"

I looked at her shocked and I blinked blankly letting her finish. I get up off the bed and she backs up she doesn't want me to even touch her. I bend down and bow my head "I sincerely apologize for all things I've done to you, I never thought that what I've done would hurt you the way they did." I look up, "Please except my apology." She look down at me wiping the tears from her eyes and nodded her face once flustered with anger, now showed guilt I could tell she felt bad for going off on me like that she doesn't even seem like the type of person to get so angry.

(Y/n) POV
I finished, finally getting all the feelings off my chest that were bottled up since that day Jimin started dating Ms.Lisa I felt awful I've never yelled at someone with so much anger in my voice, now hoarse from the yelling I did. I suddenly bowed "Please excuse me, for the outburst and disrespectful tone I talked to you in." I rise back up and to see him getting up off the floor and nodded accepting my apology. I fixed his tie I turned and walked back to his door. Not looking back I said "Master Jimin you shouldn't treat anyone that way.." I said walking out the door making my way down the corridor and seeing Tae I walk-ran to him seeing him turning around looking worried, I hugged him feeling the heat flush my cheeks as tears running down my face. "Tae.." I say, sadness shaking in my voice. He looks at me softly smiling "It's okay just fine okay naneun neoleul wihae yeogi Issda." I smiled, "thank you so much.." I took a shower after work was over and laid down.

*Bsst*

*Bsst*

Yeon-in ✨💕 messaged you..

Yeon-in✨💕: Hey, how are you feeling?

Me: I'm doing okay, but honestly I feel so much better I want ice cream so bad.

Yeon-in✨💕: Hmm. I have stashed ice cream wanna watch a movie and stuff our faces with ice cream till we sugar crash 😂

Me: say no freaking more I'm comin we gotta be 🤫🤫 otay *stealth mode activated* 😂

Yeon-in✨💕: You freakin nerd get your butt out here. Lol 😂

To be continued...

So I finallyyyy updated stwap bulling me okay!? 😂 jk jk but enjoy UwU