1

Hi I'm Aisha! I'm a mother of an adorable 3 year old called Zahira. Her name is named after her father Zion Kuwonu. He left me when we both found out I was pregnant

{FLASHBACK}
Omg! Omg! I'm pregnant! How is zion going to react? My thoughts were interrupted by Zion shouting my name

"BABY IM HOME" I heard him walking up the stairs. Oh lord here we go..

"Hey baby girl" he pecked my lips.

"Um z?" I pushed him off

"Yes?" He smiled

"I don't know how to tell you this but I-i-I'm pregnant" I held my hands together.

"Wait what?" He looked angry and surprised.

"I am !" I cried.

"WTF? IM NOT READY TO BE A DAD!!" He shouted at me. It made me really mad.

"YOU MADE ME PREGNANT AND YOUR THE FATHER PERIOD!! !" Tears of anger fell on our cheeks.

"THEN IM LEAVING!" He walked out of the room.

"REALLY CALEB?? YOUR NOT EVEN HAPPY?" I wiped my tears away.

"WERE DONE BYE AISHA!" He stormed out the house.

And that was the last time I saw Zion......

{REALITY}
*sighs* I miss his kisses, his hugs, his love but most importantly him.
"Momma when is dada coming back home?" Zahira said walking to me

"Dada doing work things so he will come in 2 days" I picked her up and hugged her. I hate lying to her about her own father she thinks that nick is her real dad.

~skip the day~

It was night and Zahira was fast asleep. I sat in the living room wearing my onesie. All of a sudden I heard a familiar knock. I thought to myself.No no no no! It can't be him. I slowly went to the door and opened it and saw him. Zion. Zion Kuwonu.

"Go home Zion" I was about to slam the door but he held it.

"Aisha please let me in I really need to talk to you" He looked at me with pain in his eyes.

"Ugh come in but only 10 minutes then your ass out!" I snapped at him.

"Yeah yeah I know" he walked in

{ZION'S POV}
Damn

I walked to the living room and saw the tv open. I looked at the tv she was watching Jumanji. We use to watch that together cuddling.I sat on the couch and Aisha sat on the other couch.

"Ash don't do that to me just please sit next to me." I patted a seat next to me.

{AISHA POV}
Ugh I wanna kiss him so bad I just want to feel his soft lips! But we not together😖. I'm with nick and i love nick so much.

I sat next to him and he shuffled close to me.

"Soooooo." I twisted my hair.

"Look Ash I'm sorry I'm so fucking sorry! I was a fucking jerk and I didn't know what i was thinking! When I left the house I realised what I done. I lost the love of my life, the girl that was always there for me, the girl that supported me in everything, the girl that blessed me and the girl that makes my day which was you. Aisha I was a fucking jerk i loved you and I still do! Actually I don't love you I'm in love with you! Please forgive me I can't live without you!" He started crying

"Zion no-" but he already placed his soft lips on mine and I kissed back.

No no no! This is so wrong!