The Catch Race

3rd POV

There on the roadside we have three boys, pushing a trolley-like thing holding a lemonade with a Phanpy beside them. it looks like they were going to sell a Lemonade. As they were hardly trying to push the weight, a girl with pink hair rushed to them without looking. She rammed to the boys thus stumbled and fall flat to the gorund in front of them, causing the lemons to scattered around.

"hey you watch were you going," One of the kids yelled while picking up the lemons.

"Ah. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I was in a hurry. I didn't saw you in front" the girl apologized repeatedly. but to no avail, the boys doesn't want any forgiveness.

"Sorry,SORRY. Heh, you should know something girly. Next time your walking, better look in front!"he throw one lemon to the gril. She closed her eyes tightly waiting for the impact.

PAK

"Wha-," as she open her eyes, infront of them was a boy holding the throwned lemon. It looks like he quickly caught the lemon before it even hit the girl.

"So you wanna bully aq girl. You know, it's not nice for a man to hit a girl like her. You're up for a wrong fight,"the kid is Ash. who recently walked with ray a few minutes ago.

FLASHBACK

"Hey Ray, I've been thinking, do you want to enter the Catch Race. i want to join it actuaaly. It would be fun if you participate too,"Ash walked beside him.

"Know what, you join it yourself. for me, seeing you enter the race is enough. I only want to check on other things first," Ray answered his question. 

"Well what are we waiting for. Let's go," Ash walked off leaving Ray behind.

"Hey, don't leave me behind!" ray picked up his pace trying to keep up with Ash.

As Ash was in front, he saw three boys arguing with a girl. From his look, one of the kid is trying to throw a lemon to her.

"I need to stop them. That is too much!"he monologed. He qickly ran to in front of the girl. In swift movement, he barely caught the lemon just in time.

FLASHBACK END

"Oh, so a prince is trying to save her little princess huh," the other boys laughed at the statement. This is starting to get on Ash's nerves.

"Well we'll show you. Go Phanpy use Rollout." the elephant pokemon went straight to Ash rolling through the air.

"Pikachu use Quick Attack," Pikachu quickly cancelled the attack.

"Double up with Rollout again,"

"No Pikachui, end it fast by using Quick Attack,"
As Phanpy was about to attack, Pikachu quickly rammed his body to Phanpy with much force to eventually faint him.

"Urghh. This is not the end. We'll giht later." the naughty boys quickly left the both of them.

"(Sigh) That was close. Hey there, you alright." Ash asked the girl. She didn't notice Ash's question. Besides, she was staring at his savior. remarking his looks and attitude.

"Umm miss. Are you okay?" now this is gettign weird for Ash. Didn't she heard him.

The girl blushed to her stupidity. Good think that Ash didn't notice her starings.

"Uhh yes sorry. I'm fine thanks to you. I would have no idea what will happen to me if you didn't help back then,"she said while blushing.

"Hey uhh, Your face is red are sick or something?" ASh put the back of his arm to the girl's temple. Her face got even redder than before.