Jiraya The Super Pervert

Naruto woke up and had breakfast with his girls.

Tobi and Madara walked in the door and hugged him. "Master is Tobi a good girl?"

"Yes Tobi, good girl."

"Yay!"

"Hi, Master." *Shy wiggles*

"Hello Madara, *head pats Madara* you're a good girl too."

"Really?" 💖✨

"Yes."

"Thank you Master!"💕

The girls when about their duties and Naruto waited for Pein to get back.

Several days later, Pein brought a white haired man in front of her Master.

"Jiraya of the sanin, Master."

"Good, go play with your dolls Pein."

"Yes master.♡"

Naruto transformed into his old self and slapped Jiraya in the face to wake him up.

"Huh, Naruto? Where are we?"

"Pervy sage, are you okay?"

"Yeah why?"

"Nami brought you in here, she found you knocked out cold."

"I was in a fight with one of my old pupils, he got the best of me."

"Nami said she found you in the woods, just a few miles from here."

"He must have thought I was dead."

Isumi then walked in, "Naruto, the question you asked, we found an answer."

"Oh, really? Good, that is really good."

Suddenly Jiraya was in chains, they wrapped around his waist and wrists, keeping him pinned to the ground.

"Where did the perve go?" Naruto looked around as if he couldn't see Jiraya.

"I don't know, I'm sorry." Isumi actually couldn't see him, and knew her Master must be playing around.

"It's ok, I'm sure he was just teleported by your master, dude probably wanted to talk with him himself."

"Come Naruto, master wanted us to tell you Immediately."

The two left, and the chains disappeared, Jiraya got up and rubbed his wrists.

"Sorry about that, only way to get them to leave us alone."

A young man, about Naruto's age, stood to his left. The boy had white hair and purple eyes, all the girls back home would faint from his good looks.

"I'm Raijin Otsutsuki, nice to meet you."

The boy stuck his hand out to shake, Jiraya looked at the boy not trusting him.

"Paranoia is also deadly, but it's your choice."

The boy left, and Jiraya was left alone to contemplate what just happened.

"Alright girls, you found a way to bring my mother back to this world."

"Yes master, both of them."

"You need all of the Bijudama and a Voidal engine."

All of the biju was hard enough, but a void engine, Inconceivable.

"Great, a nigh impossible quest. We'll need an enemy to get all the jinchuriki together, something horrific that could destroy all the Ninja villages."

"Tobi knows!"

"Yes Tobi, what do you suggest."

"Madara Uchiha, all the villages are terrified of her male self, master says a crazy dude is gonna bring him back to life, and use all the biju to cast a genjutsu on the world."

"A great idea Tobi, now we need some way to get a void engine.... Orochimaru he has to have something like that, and we can blame the catastrophe on him."

"Master is a genius!!!💕💕"

Naruto walked back into the room with Jiraya. "Yo, pervy sage, I was just given info that we absolutely must take back to the leaf. Orochimaru is planning something horrific."

"What! How bad is it Naruto."

"Bad enough to include all the biju."

The two ran out of the mansion and as fast as they could for the leaf.

The two arrived at the leaf village and rushed right into the hokage's tower interrupting a meeting between the hokage and Danzo.

"Granny, Orochimaru is planning to destroy the villages."

"Naruto, thank kami you're okay."

"What's this about Orochimaru, boy."

"He plans on using a Void engine and all the Biju to destroy the villages in his insane quest for immortality."

"What!

Danzo knew he shouldn't have trusted Orochimaru, after listening to the plans of the snake sanin he rushed to ROOT headquarters and called for Sai his best agent. 

"I want you to join team seven, and watch Naruto he has been gone for a while who knows what strange things he'll do."

"Team, this is Sai, he will be our third temporarily."

"Yes Sensei!"

Here is a second chapter. Still working on time for the truth. I don't own Naruto, but I always accept feedback.