Umbridge x Harry

SO I know that Well basically this isn't a drarry fanfics but before you skip or leave give it a chance it might be intresting.
It's smut.
_____________________________________________

     Harry yawns as he gets up for another torture class with Umbridge thought she had been acting weird lately smiling and winking at Harry when No one was looking but being rude and spiteful to him when people were paying attention.

  You may think what's the problem at least she's not being a evil witch all the time... but to Harry it scares him more them when she slapped him.

  Harry then checked the time. He jolted up after realizing he was a few minutes late he brushed his teeth threw on his clothes and ran down to his class.

  Harry runs straight into the door before backing up regaining vision and opening it.

Harry's POV.

I ran smack into the door before walking into the class.

Umbridge shoots me a glare while everyone is looking before asking me to take my seat.. well not before informing me on the detention I'm going to have with her LATER ALONE.

  I won't survive a minute.

"Now let's carry on with our lesson." She says in her 'don't forget I'm superior to you' tone.

Class ends and I stay in my seat. Everyone has left and some shot me sympathetic looks even some Slytherins.

"Now what do we have here." She says in a flirty tone.

I start to get nervous and break a little sweat. She walks up to me stopping in front of me.

Umbridge's POV.

Finally all the pest are gone and I have my Harry to myself. It truly is a shame I have to embarrass him to get him to even notice me he always around those two idiots Granger and Weasley don't forget that Ginny girl who thinks she can take him away from me.

  He looks nervous and I start to walk towards him before stopping in front of him.

  I start to undo my buttons before dropping my skirt and shirt on the floor I already locked the door when the students left.

  I look down and notice he has a boner. I smile mentally remembering that the she - Weasley hasn't taken his virginity and I can take it right from under her whoring claws.

  I move my hands to his pants and start to undo his trousers.

I get on my knees and start running my hands up and down on his underwear as he looks shocked and what is that... I see a little lust.

I quickly pull his member out and may I say 8 inches is very big for a teen his age.

  I start to lick and tease it earning groans and a soft moan from him.

I'm soon deepthroating his member and he is freely moaning my name.

  After a few minutes of sucking he climaxs in my mouth and I swallow.

  I get up and bend over to grab my shirt and skirt but stopped when I feel Harry's member rubbing against my vagina.

"May I?" Harry says in a flirtatious tone

I nod my head in agreement as Harry pulls my underwear down and rubs me making me wet.

Harry soon sticks his member in before waiting a few seconds then thrusting slowly.

  I start to moan and bite my lip before I cum.

  Following me harry climax inside of me before taking out and kissing me.

We get our clothes on and then finally break the silence.

"Detention well served." I say.

"Indeed." Harry's says

"Well, detentions over see you for class tomorrow." I say.

He kisses me before waving and walking off.

I clean up the mess we made but then soon realize he didn't use protection...
_____________________________________________

HEY WHAT UP YOU GUYS IT IS AUTHOR CHAN AND I WAS WONDERING HOW'D YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING AND I COME BACK WITH SOMETHING NOT EVEN DRARRY RELATED .. I KNOW I'M SORRY BUT IT JUST HIT ME LIKE A FULLY ERECTED DICK THAT I SHOULD MAKE A UMBRIDGE X HARRY BECAUSE WE LIVE FOR ENEMY REALATIONSHIPS LET'S BE HONEST AND WELL I DID THIS AND YEAH SORRY FOR SCARRING YOU. SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER~ AUTHOR CHAN OUT.