Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy.

A name many know, Only Harry knows what it means to him.

Who is he you may ask, Only the boy who lived, The Golden boy, Their savior to others but to Draco he's way more, A lover, A safe space, His world.

But even though he may not know how much he means to Harry, Harry knows, You might wonder what does Draco Malfoy mean to Harry Potter?

Well To Harry Potter, "Draco Malfoy is a special person to me after every important person in my life has died or many have felt if they are my friend they will die when voldemort takes over but he, that boy wasn't scared to take risk, he was strong and independent, courageous, ambitious and cunning, Though he did tend to be a prat sometimes he was loyal to his father and people he cared about he would treat them with respect as they would treat him even though he and his father disagreed on things he would love and respect his father, he was the person who was there for me in my depression state, he was there when I felt misplaced, out of order he taught me that no matter what happens he will always love me, and I will always cherish him for that."

Harry would look into draco's eyes and say "I do."
_____________________________________________

(Sorry if I made you cry but I had to this was beautiful, I hope you enjoyed I will start writing more often bye lovies.)