24- Almost

JADEN POV

I Raced Down The Steps When I Heard The Doorbell Ring. I Opened It, Knowing It Was Lyric.

"Hey Baby." She Said.

"Mane, Get The Fuck On Kendall." I Said As I Was About To Close The Door.

"Jaden, Please. I Need Some Of You Right Now." She Smirked Seductively Catching The Door And Walking In.

"Kendall , Nah Yo. Bounce." I Said Trying Not To Look At Her As I Walked To The Couch.

"Babyyy," She Whined. "Please?"

"Kenda-". I Was Interrupted By A Knock At The Door.

"Shit Bro." I Mumbled.

I Began To Walk To The Door When Kendall Grabbed My Arm.

"Daddy." She Looked In My Eyes And Bit Her Lip.

I Yanked My Arm. "Gone Bro."

I Walked To The Door With Kendall On My Heels.
I Opened It And Saw Lyric.

"...I Can Come Back." She Said As She Saw Kendall.

"Nah, You Fine. She Was Just Leaving." I Looked At Kendall And Nodded My Head Toward The Door. She Knew Not To Speak Reckless.

Kendall Walked Out With A Eye Roll.

Lyric Walked Past Her And Into The House.

As Soon As The Door Close She Asked, "Where Granny? She Ok?"

"She's Fine. She At The Casino Down There." I Said Making Her Laugh.

"What We Have To Talk About?" She Said Sitting On The Couch.

I Sat Down Beside Her. "U-,"

"You Can't Be Really About To Say Us Right Now." She Said Laughing. "Ain't No Us."

"Why You Sayi-,"

"Jaden, You Fucked "US" Up." She Interrupted Again. "Don't Even Come To Me Saying We Gone Get It Right. We Gone Be Together. It's Not Gone Happen Again. You Said That Last Time Man!"

When I Looked Up In Her Eyes, The Were Watery. She Was Shaking Her Leg, And Her Fists Were Balled.

"Lyric, I'm Sorry Babygirl. I Don't Know Why I Do What I Do. I'm Sorry." I Said. Hurt That I Hurt Her.

"Yeen Sorry Jaden. You Did It Again. It My Fault Tho. I Was Dumb Enough To Take You Back. I Was So In Love With You. But I Won't Be Again Yo, I Promise!"

She Looked Down And Wiped Her Eyes Before The Tears Fell.

I Felt A Kick In My Chest. "Lyric, Listen. I Don't Know What Went Through My Head. I Only Think About You. I Only Sleep When I Make Myself Feel Like Your At Rest. I Love You Babygirl. I Love You Ma! I Don't Understand Myself, But I Did Discover That You're It For Me! Your Want I Need. What I Want Baby."

"Bye Jaden." She Got Up To Walk Away.

I Jumped Up And Grabbed Her And Pulled Her To Me. We Were Chest To Chest.

I Leaned In Slowly.

Just As We Were About To Kiss, Her Phone Buzzed.

"I Gotta Go." She Said Racing Out The Door.

JAYS POV

I Did Have Some Place To Be But My Gut Was Telling Me Some.

Something Wasn't Right.

When I Got Done With The Drop Off I Called Boss And Told Him I Wasn't Gone Be Able To Make It To The Meeting.

I Was The Right Hand , And Trusted. Never Left, Missed, Or Been Late To A Meeting, So He Knew What Was Up.

I Turned Around And Texted Lyric To Ask Her If She Wanted Some To Eat Or Anything.

Mi Amor✨💗

can you just bring snacks? im not that hungry.
11:03 PM

I Texted Okay, And Stopped At The Gas Station To Get Her What She Likes. Donut Holes, Mtn Dew, And A Few Others .

LYRICS POV

I Looked At My Phone Shook Out Of My Mind.

I Almost Kissed Him.

Ion Even Know Why I Went Over There.

I Feel Like Shit .

I Went Over  There, For One, And I Almost Kissed Him. He Just Hypnotizes Me . His Scent. His Lips. How He Looks At Me. Him.

I Gotta Tell Jay...We Just Got Together And I'm Already Fucking Up.

A Few Minutes Passed And I Heard A Knock On The Door.

"Who Is It?" I Asked

"Open The Door." I Rolled My Eyes And Opened It To Jaden.

"Noooo. You Gotta Go!" I Said As He Forced Himself In.  "Jaden Leave!"

I Pushed Him, But He Barely Moved. He Shook His Head And Sat On The Couch. 

"You Gone Listen To Me Talk Lyric." He Said.

"My Nigga Is On The Way! Get The Fuck Up. I Told We Done Yo!" I Screamed. "Get The Fuck Out Yo."

"Promise Me, We Gone Talk." He Said Looking Up With Tears Spilling Out Of His Eye.

"Ight Jaden. Just G-," I Was Interrupted By A Knock At The Door.

"Shitttttt!" I Said As I Went To The Door.

"Open The Fuck Up!" Alexis Yelled. "I'm Fucking Tired."

I Laughed And Thanked God As I Opened The Door.

"Bout Fucking Time!" She Said Walking In Looking At Me.

She Turned And Saw Jaden. She Looked At Me, Then At Him, Then At Me.

"You Got 2 Minutes Before I Thump Yo Ass And Kick Him On The Side Of His Face." She Said Taking Her Earrings Off.