19-Feelings?

"Jay. Let Me Go." I Whined As I Laughed.

"Why Ma? Stay Here." He Said. "Don't Leave."

"I Just Gotta Pee. Let Me Go." I Giggled.

Jay Had My Backside To His Front And His Arms Wrapped Around Me So Tight, I Couldn't Get Up.

"Who Gotta Pee At 4 In The Morning?" He Sighed And Let Me Go.

"Me. And Thank You." I Smiled And Rushed To The Bathroom.

As I Peed I Realized I Was Really Happy. I Smiled To Myself As I Wiped. I Washed My Hands And Laughed Cause My Ass Was Really Smiling As I Wiped My Ass.

"What You So Giddy For Baby?" Jay Asked Laughing. "Yes. I Saw Yo Ass Smiling On The Damn Toilet."

I Laughed Along As Walked And Laid In The Bed. "Shut Up."

"You Ain't Tell Me Why You Happy?"

I Smirked As I Felt Sleepiness Come Over Me. "You. All You. In Just One Night." I Said As I Laid On His Chest.

Jay Chuckled. "You Could Feel Like This Everyday Babygirl. But It's All Your Decision." He Said Sleepily.

"mmmhmm." I Said As I Closed My Eyes.

"Goodnight Mama." He Said Closing His Eyes.

7:57 PM THE NEXT DAY!

I Was Sitting In Jadens Hospital Room. I Came To Give His Grandma Time To Rest And Shower.

As I Looked At Him , I Thought About Him Saying Promises He Failed To Keep. The Ones He Said All The Time. That Made My Heart Swell. When I Felt Like He Meant Them. But He Failed Twice. And I Wasn't Going To Be Like This Again.

I Got A Text From Jay...

Baby, Let Me Know When You Done Over There. Somethings Waiting For You!

I Smiled. He Stayed The Night Again. We Stayed Up All Night Talking And He Told Me Corny Shit. But Its Just Killing Anything I Wanted With Jaden...

Jaden Is Still In A Coma But His Grandma Told Me He Wiggled His Fingers And Squeezes Her Hand When She Holds His.

I Look At Him.  I Wanted To Tell Him How Much He Hurt Me. I Knew He Was Still Seeing Kendall When I Found Out Too , But It Only Proved Me Dumbass If I Go Back. I Wanted To Hit Him , Hell , Run His Ass Over... But Seeing Him Like This Made Me Hurt.

I Walked Up To Him.  "You Probably Can't Hear Me. But This Is Lyric. Yea, I Know You Think I Wouldn't Be Here Cause Of Whats Happened But I Have. I Don't Like Seeing You Like This. I Dont Like Having To Come In This Hospital. I'm Used To The Smell Now."
I Wiped Tears Off My Face As More Replaced Those. "I Didn't  Want To Leave You. I Loved You With All Of Me Jaden. Even After You Cheated. It Didn't Affect Me. It Hurt Like Shit, But I Couldn't See Myself Leaving. You Took My Weakness For Granted.. But I'm Not Weak Anymore."
I Looked Down At My Feet, Still Wiping Tears. "When You Wake Up, It'll Be The Last Time I Visit You. I Want You To Be Okay. Cause I Love You. But I Can't Be In A Relationship With You. You Hurt Me Sooo Much. I'm Just Not In Love With You Anymore. But I'll Be A Friend... I Promise."

I Kissed His Cheek And I Grabbed His Hand. He Squeezed It.

"You Heard Me. That's It. Come On Out." I Laughed In Between. 

Then He Stopped Like He Fell Asleep. I Looked At The Heart Monitor And It Was Beeping Steadily.

I Let Go Of His Hand And Went To The Bathroom To Wash My Face.

I Looked In The Mirror At Myself And Shook My Head. I Stood Up Straight And Took A Deep Breath. It Felt Like A Big Ass Weight Was On Me And I Threw That Bitch.