Intro

Ahem! Today..."

"I'll tell you the story of the lost book of prophecies."

"This prophetic book was a mysterious tome full of stories of future events."

"Of course, many people craved this book, wishing to glimpse their futures."

"But no person, after obtaining this amazing book, ever found happiness."

"The reason? The book held frightful secrets not meant for people's eyes."

"That book came to be called the Dark Prognosticus and was sealed away."

"This...is the tale of that forgotten book's last owner. It is a tale of
love...

____________________________________

A blond female in a wedding dress started to stir groaning on the floor. After some time she started to get up with her eyes still closed.

" Ooh... Oooooh... What happened to me... What is this place?"

" Bleh heh heh heh heh... Oh, you're awake, Princess".

" ...Huh?"

The female opened her eyes and sees a caped figure, who wielded a staff. She looked in front of her to gasp and jump up in surprise.

" BOWSER!"

She started to look around worry showing on her face as she saw the crowd.

" Wh-What's going on here?!"

A blue female was beside the caped floating man, she had huge pink glasses with a stern look on her face.

" Count! Yeah, um, 'K, so preparations are complete..."

The Count grinned when hearing the news showing he was visibly excited.

" Mmm... Then it shall be begun...by Count Bleck."

A bell started to ring which made his grin even wider than before turning to the so called Bowser."Bowser... Ferocious and fearsome, evil king of the Koopas... Do you take Peach to be your lawfully wedded wife 'til your games be over?"

Bowser started to lean back and hit his stomach " Bwah ha ha! Will I marry Peach? Are you kidding me? The answer's YESSSSSSSSS!!"

Bleck nodded and looked back at the female who was named Peach " Peach... Noble princess, pure of heart... Do you take Bowser to be your lawfully wedded husband 'til your games be over?"

Peaches confused looked turned into a scowl as she glared at every single person that was in that so called chapel" Now, wait just a second! You will explain to me what is going on...RIGHT NOW!"

Bleck grinned as he looked at Peach " Bleh heh heh heh heh... Is it not obvious? This is your wedding, Princess!"

Peach's face feel greatly " But...why in the WORLD am I marrying Bowser?"

Bowser started to laugh again " Bwah ha ha! Hey, no gripes from THIS side of the altar, Bleck old boy!I don't get the details, but the count here has gone to a lot of trouble planning this! Just relax! We'll get married, we'll be in love,it'll be awesome! Finally"

Peach slammed her right foot on the ground enraged " No! And who picked this dress out? It's AWFUL! Take me back to my castle immediately!"

The blue female with the big glasses sighed and slightly lifted up her glasses making Peach jolt up" Yeah, um, being rude to the esteemed count is sort of frowned on, 'K? So, yeah, Princess Peach, I'm gonna need you to answer the count now... Do you, Peach, take Bowser to be your wedded husband 'til your games be over."

Peach started to hold her head showing a pained look on her face struggling " Unh... Nuh... No..."

The blue female cocked her head to the side " Gee... You sure are a fighter. But yeah, no one withstands my super-hypnosis, sorry. "I do." Say it now, 'K."

Peach started to look dizzy as she was trying to fight off her hypnosis " Oooh... Ooooh oh... ......I..... I....do....."

The alter started to rumble knocking everyone to the ground, a black light started to emit from the alter.

Bowser started to look around in worry confused on what's going on " WH-WHAT?!?"

The crowd started to get up after the place stopped shaking. Although someone stood out from the rest of the crowd, a tall man in a green overall and a green hat with an L on it stood up.

The man rubbed his head looking around " What in the world...? Eh? What am I doing here?"

The man looked at the alter " Huh? Is that...Princess Peach over there??? And that guy is...HEY!"

A black heart appeared and started to float over to Bleck as he started to cackle in happiness " BLEH HEH HEH HEH! BLECK! Yes, all precisely as written in the Dark Prognosticus! Already it is unleashed! The Chaos Heart"

The blue female turned towards Bleck " Oh, yeah, um, congratulations, Count..."

The man ran towards the alter and jumped up in between the princess and Bowser " HALT!"

Bleck looked down at the man with a scowl on his face not pleased at all " And just who are you !"

The man shook his head rapidly with a frown plastered on his face " Oh, no! I don't give my name to scoundrels! Just watch as Luigi punishes you for your badness! HERE I GO!"

The blue female rolled her eyes even though no one could see figuring out that he just said his name after he just said he wouldn't. " Yeah, I'm gonna need you to stop right this second, 'K? If you interrupt this now."

The so called Luigi jumped on top of Bowser which you could tell earned some shouts from the koopa king and than jumped on the heart.

After Luigi landed on the ground he grinned " Here's where Luigi rescues Princess Peach! Eh"

The place started to rumble violently and the area started to fade out, then it faded back in,
showing a Heart. Bleck appeared with some type of dark colored book.

The blue female looked at Bleck with a stoned face "Um, yeah, so are you all right, Count?"

Bleck growled looking up " Fools... Pointless acts like these will earn you only pain...from Count Bleck! Very well. As the Chaos Heart is secured, this ragtag group now lacks use."

The blue girl lifted her glasses " m, so, yeah, Count... This means you may turn to a new page of dark prophecies."

Bleck spread out both of his arms " Open your mouth, darkness! Consume everything and destroy all worlds, as told in the prophecy! BLECK"

There was a very bright flash as everything went completely silent.