005

"woah looks like someone didn't get enough beauty sleep"

"shut up" Yoongi mumbles as he sat down at the dinner table, Jeongguk was already sitting on a chair. He was enjoying the sight in front of him as he chomps down on his burnt toast.

"whats for breakfast?" Yoongi asks as he yawns, the latter shrugs "toast" he says pushing his plate towards the brunette. Yoongi eyes it, he smelt the burntness before it could even get close to him.

"no thanks, I would rather have trash than that" He says pushing the plate back, Jeongguk smirks "your lost"

"Good morning" Yan cheerfully says as she walks in the kitchen. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had on sweats and a white shirt. " do you not work on a Monday? " Yoongi asks

Yan tiredly smiles, "nope, I only go out when I have a client" she says grabbing a pan from the dishwasher. "do you like your eggs scrambled?" Yoongi nods. Jeongguk looks up from his toast in alarm, "I wouldn't do that if I were you" he whispers as his mom took three eggs from the fridge.

Yoongi looks at him, "do what?"
"Let my mom cook for you" He says cringing at the sound of the oil sizzling, Yoongi shrugs
"How could you mess up scrambled eggs?" He says looking at Yan. It looked like she know what she was supposed to do.

Jeongguk shrugs, "you sure you don't want my toast?" He asks in a nicer tone than before. "No thanks, I rather live to see tomorrow" Yoongi replies. "If you eat that monstrosity you will end up dead" Jeongguk mumbles. Right on time one plate filled with delicious smelling eggs were placed on the table.

"Bon Appétit" She says giving a little bow, Yoongi smiles. She wasn't like his mom but he was beginning to grow a liking to Yan.
"Thank you" He says. The brunette grabs Jeongguk's fork "Hey thats-

"Oh hush" Yoongi says, and finally went for a bite. His first reaction was..."wow...crunchy" he says in between chews. Jeongguk chokes on his toast while Yan stands there in shock.

"no no no its a good kind of crunchy" Yoongi quickly says as her smile starts to turn into a frown, Jeongguk chokes on his toast the second time. Yan smiles despite the weird compliment. "Of course you enjoy it! Jeongguk never ate what I cook " She says giving her son a nasty glare.

Jeongguk smirks as he see the pain in his step-brother's face, " I prefer my eggs soft " he says finishing the last of his toast. "All right, I'm going. " Jeongguk gets up from his chair and grabs his bookbag. He starts to walk out of the kitchen until his mom stopped him, "hold on"

Jeongguk turns around. Once Yan's attention was away from Yoongi, he immediately spit out his mouthful of "eggs". " yum" he mumbles choking on an eggshell.

"Alan is driving you to school today"

"Your boyfriend?!"
"Dad?"

"Yes?" In came Yoongi's father, Alan, right on time. His hair was combed neatly to the side and he had on a suit Yoongi haven't seen in awhile.

"Whats with the getup?" Yoongi asks,smiling. He hated to admit it, but Yan brought out the dad he wasn't able to bring out. "I have a job interview today" He replies while he happily messes up Yoongi's bed hair even more.

"Where?" Jeongguk asks, " the library near your school" He says taking a spoonful of the eggs on Yoongi's plate. A second pass, the two younger boys cringe as they heard the death crunch in the eggs. "Hun...maybe I should do the cooking tomorrow, and maybe forever" His father says, spitting the eggs in the trash.

"Woops, I accidentally dropped some eggshells in there " Yan giggles, " wait hold on. You're going to be working in a library?!" Jeongguk yells surprising everyone.

Alan was quiet before answering, "Yes?"
"Near the school?!"
Alan gulps, his adam's apple bobbing up and down nervously, "yes?"

Jeongguk sighs, "end my life now"
_
IM BACK

For now