Chapter 2!

Hey guys! its Allie Cat! just wanted to pop in and say that I may mess up on fonts like I did last update but bare with me!! its an absolute pain in the rear to go back and fix such big uh-oh's haha. in this new update I'm possibly going to be introducing a new character so just read on my readers cx

-----------

Alice's POV:

Well damn, how the fuck is it only lunch? First Vinnie actually going to school, then his shenanigans in gym. What else could possibly fit into one day? I walk around the lunch room aimlessly, I don't usually eat lunch and if I do its because I'm craving spicy cheetos. Damn those cheetos are good..

"Hey Alice!! Come sit over here!" A voice, I know that voice. I turn around to see none other than John fucking Egbert. What's he doing back in this shit hole? I wonder to myself before sitting beside him.

"Damn Egbert, would have never thought of seeing your dorky grin around her again. What you doing back in this town?" I ask him, I'm awarded with a goofy grin before he goes on to explain why he is back. I'll save you from all the details but bottom line is his dad got offered a job here all high up on the pay roll ladder of some at and pipe corporation in our town. We chat for the rest of lunch just catching up on what we have been up to and all that.

"ALLIEEE CAT!!!!!?" I cringe at the awful noise eminating throughout the lunch hall. Fucking hell Vinnie. "OH ALLIE CAT WHERE ARE YOU?"

I stand and answer his calls, "I'm right fucking here you blind dimwit! And stop calling me that assdick!" He smiles that devilish smile, all of the other kids are staring back and forth between Vinnie and I. Damn it Vinnie, you're so fucking dead. he turns and walks casually out the door whistling. I literally jump from the table and pursue his smart ass.

"Oh Vincent?? Where are you?" I sing rather loudly through the halls, damn, that boy can disappear into thin air. And out of nowhere a pair of hands grab me, one covering my mouth and the other restraining me, he pulls me against him and leads me into an old broom closet. He doesn't release me he just adjusts the position of his hands so that one is no around my waist and the other over my eyes tilting my head to reveal my weak spot. "Damn it Vinnie, if you wanted to play you could have just---" I am cut off by kisses and soft bites cascading my neck. "fucking hell Vinnie..." Ten more minutes of this torture and I'm shaking, Vinnie finally completely releases me and turns me towards him.

"Oh my dearest Allie Cat I've been dying to do that to you all day. I simply had to get you in here in the most fun way possible." He smiles that devilish smile of his before I pull him close and kiss him hard. When I release him we are both partially put of breath.

"Fuck you Vinnie... Damn..." I smile at him, he got me good, I wasn't expecting this. I must devise a fool-proof plan to get back at him. He hugs me tight before opening the closet door to let us out, I head straight for the ladies room to check the damage of his assault. He bit me rather hard a few times so I'm bound to have marks. Damn him. I look through the mirror at myself and as I had suspected little hickeys scatter across my throat. I sigh and pull my emergency scarf out of my bag and put it on. Vinnie is so fucking dead.