Characters

Yoon Bomi - A real funny cutie and full of aegyos in her but a huge prankster and troublemaker just like her bestfriend, Byun baekhyun when they were in High School. All boys adore her beautiness.

Byun Baekhyun - A sweet and charming guy. Funny and adorable. Very close to Bomi when they were High School.

Park Chorong - Bomi's bestfriend at college. Mature because she's the oldest among the other 5 members in their group. Beautiful and lovable.

Jung Eunji- The happy virus in their group. Pretty and adorable. Her voice is the most daebak. Eunji is funny too.

Son Naeun - Goddes look. Boys adore her a lot. Very beautiful and flawless. She act shy around people but actually loud in her group.

Kim Namjoo- Her voice is very lovely. Adorable and beautiful especially when she shows her dimples. Sweety and funny.

Oh Hayoung - The maknae of the group. Beautiful and flawless. Act very sweet and cute infront of other people but her other 5 unnies, ranked her the sexiest in their group.

Kim JoonMyeon ( Suho )- The leader of their group. Lovable and manly. Wealthiest among his group.

Luhan - Angelic look. Very sweet and good looking. Has tons of fangirls.

Park Chanyeol - The happy virus of the group. Prankster aside Baekhyun. Baekhyun's other attitude-twin. Super adorable altho has the deepest voice.

Kim Jongin (kai)- girls drooled over him a lot. The president of dance club. Hottie and sometimes mean.

Do Kyungsoo - Freaking handsome. His voice might kill people. Full of charms. Sweet and sometimes childish.

Oh Sehun - Maknae of the group. Superly adorable and handsome. Dance king. Once he go the 'flirty-mode' , girls will die inside.

And other exo members but those I wrote are out most often so yeah ^^

Side boys characters:

Ilhoon - Senior, handsome, hot, charming but he's really mean and merciless. He barely speak to anyone other than his friends.

L - Cold guy, hot, very good in sport and many fangirls

Yoseob - Geekly yet, very very charming and cute. Smarty pants and sweetheart.

Kim TaeYeon- The president of fashion club. School beauty. Most populer at college. Freaking flawless and beautiful and has the most fanboys. She may look goddes but there's a devil side of her tho.

Jessica- Taeyeon's bestfriend. Gorgeous as heck but a total annoying diva.

Tiffany- Also Taeyeon's bestfriend. Beautiful and more mature than her other members. Meanie.

Sunny - Childish. Cute and sweet. She's nice tho but influences by Taeyeon so yeah.

-------
I made few SNSD members the bad girls not bcs i hate them or something. It's just an imagination or whatever okay? Im a sone too tho :)

-tashimaro