Chapter 2

Mark's P.O.V

It's my wedding day.  Me and Danny were sitting in the chair waiting to be called. i am nervous. Danny's my best man. Brendon is the ring man and little Rachel is the Flower girl.

Dad: son its time.

Mark: Coming.

i walked down and to where i am supposed to be and waited.

Katie's P.O.V

i had to be forced into my wedding dress because my boobs got bigger since i bought the dress.

Zoey: you look amazing.

Ella: i agree

Big Rachel: me to

Little Rachel: you look gorges mommy.

i smiled

Katie: thank you.

Andy: sis you will do amazing

Brendon: hey i have to ask... who's walking you down the aisle.

Katie: oh you know i never thought about that? i guess since Andy's my Man of Honer he can't do you so i guess you can.

Brendon: yay

he got up and did a little happy dance. we all were laughing

Mark's Dad: its time.

i walked to where I'm supposed to be behind the doors. First, Little Brendon. Then, Andy and Big Rachel. Then, Ella and Danny. Then, Zoey Matt and Amy. Then, Little Rachel and lastly, me and big Brendon.

i get two where I'm supposed two be and the Minster starts (I'm so lazy to write it all) its time for the rings and on his way over Little Brendon tripped and the rings landed in Andy's hair. we all laughed and Andy got the rings out of his hair and gave them back to Little Brendon and Little Brendon gave them to us.

Minster: you may now kiss the bride.

We kissed and it was magic....

_______________________________________________________

A/N and there you go Love ya my pretties.