Chapter 6

Katie's P.O.V

I woke up from the blackness to her the girl talking to some guy

Guy: we can't keep them here forever krisy.

Krisy: Kevin its just until mark gets here then if he doesn't do what I say. Then we kill them.

She wants to kill me and my kids unless mark comes and save us. I'm confused. I act as if I just woke up.

Katie: where am I

I tried to rub my eyes but my hands were tide to a pole.

Krisy: your im my basement.

Katie: why am I in your basement?

Krisy: because Mark is mine and you stole him.

I recognized her name so I looked closer at her and realized it was one of marks ex girlfriends.

Katie: wait Krisy Davison the girl that slept with all of the seniors when she was a freshman.

Krisy: yes but I did it to get marks attention.

Katie: he never loved you he felt bad for you and we were in 8th grade.

Krisy: he loved...

Before she could finish Kevin fell down the stairs and Mark ran down after him with the S.W.A.T team behind him they arrested Kevin and Krisy and Mark got my hands out of the ropes. I grabbed his face and kissed him with tears rolling down my face we got the kids up and untied them.after we talked to the cops. We went home put the kids In bed then me and Mark walked to our room and fell asleep.

___________________________

A/N I'm back. I'm gonna be finishing this story and my other ones with a epilogue then I'm gonna start a new story and I will only be writing one book. Love ya.