The Day before The Fire

Mitchboe's POV

It was midnight at the Freya's Anime Convention. I was the happiest man on earth thanks to the girls at the convention. We always talked, hang out, and had a romantic relationship with each other.

"Hi Mitchboe." Freya came into my office hugging my face in her breast.

"Hi Freya." I hugged her back.

Then Spring Bonnie came out of the vent, sat on my lap, and hugged my face into her big breast.

"Hey sexy. How's my favorite man in the whole wide world doing?" She asked.

I stroked her ear causing her to pur.

"I'm doing fine beautiful bunny." I said to my favorite out of all the girls.

Goldie teleported in the office and she smiled at me.

"Hey cutie. Are you doing fine?" She asked.

"I couldn't be finer." I smiled.

Mari teleported in front of me surprising me with a kiss to the lips. 

"Hey handsome." She said.

"Hey Mari." I said.

Spring Bonnie got up off my lap and I walked out of the office only to be pants by BB. All the girls blushed giving me grins.

"Hey sexy dude." BB grinned.

I blushed as I pulled up my pants.

"You.....Sure do love doing that to me don't you BB?" I said a little embarrassed.

We all walked out to the dining room.

Bonnie was sitting at a table. She seen me and she jumped up and ran up to me giving me a hug.

"How's our Mitchboe doing?" She asked with a big smile on her face.

I hugged her giving her a smile.

"I'm doing fine Bonnie."

Chica came out of the kitchen with trays of pizzas in her hands. She sat the pizzas down on the table. She seen me and she smiled. She walked up to me giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Are you ready to eat your favorite pizza hunn?" She asked.

"Yes I'm starved." I rubbed my stomach.

We all sat down at the table and started eating. As we ate Spring Bonnie snuggled my air tightly. I didn't mind since she was after all my favorite animatronic. These girls were my life line. I couldn't live without them. I was in love with 'em.

"Hey Mitchboe, after we get done eating do you want a treat?" Spring Bonnie whispered in my ear.

I blushed as I sighed. I made sure none of the girls were watching. I looked at her and I nodded.

"Great. I knew I always made you very happy." She winked.

After we were done eating, Springy took my hand into the vent and we were in her secret room.

She laid me down on her bed and we cuddled and then started to kiss.

"Spring Bonnie, I love you very much." I said as we kissed.

"Oh Mitchboe, you just don't know how happy I am to be with you darling."

HEADS UP!!!! A LEMON IS COMING!!!!