chapter 8

She hand me papers about him after she left. I went to the man, I look at the paper.

"Are you Kim Yesung?" I asked the man he look at me his eyes were shining bright we look at each other I don't have know why our eyes were shining . I bent down one of my knee and I look at his ankle. .

The suspected broken one is easy to see as the swelling show predominantly "how did you broke your ankle?" I asked him. I fold his pants to his long leg

"you see I'm in a K-pop group name super junior. We were practicing then I feel on my ankle" his group name sounds familiar to me then I remembered something hit my head his one of donghae~sshi member. I try to act normal like I don't his group.

I give him a weird look , I clearly still not know super junior yet. He Tilt his head in confusion. "I don't know about that group?" I said. "well is seem what I thought your ankle his sprained. I'll help you get out to the first aid room , and there we can get things sorted" I smile widely.  I put one of his arms all over my shoulder and I help him to the first aid room.

<---------->

"there you go if you just put on this cream everyday it immediately heal but, I still recommend no dancing for one month" I gave him the cream.

Yesung nod his head and he looked at his ankle seeing my hardly work "thank you so much. Me and my group is practicing for our come back but, it looks like I can't join them" he says, while swaying his injured foot...