Chapter 2

I looked at myself in the mirror. Am I really that ugly?  Was I not his type? I guess my timing was just off.     

A tear ran down my cheek. NO stop it. Stop doing this to yourself al the time,  I thought to myself I've been so tore up over all of this its kinda crazy. I sighed and grabbed a pair of booty shorts and sports bra and went into the bathroom. I stripped down and got in the shower letting the hot water run down me relaxing me. I washed my hair and body with soap that smelled like strawberries. I finished up and stepped out and wiped the fog off the mirror and looked at the curly haired blue eyed girl looking back. This girl was not herself her eyes were usually bright and cheer full. These eyes were filled with sadness, gloom, and hurt.  These eyes didn't have the same sparkle they did months ago. I sighed and changed into my pajamas and threw my hair in a messy bun and looked down at my tattoo on my side close to my short line that said in cursive 'Stay Strong' I walked into my room and layed on my bed and E! News came on Ryan Secrest started talking " Trouble in paradise for Narissa? The couple reportedly  got into a fight a resturant when Clarissa got mad at Niall for making arrangement with his friend to stay with her when the go back to visit Ireland." I shut off the T.V. and sighed I put my IPod on its dock and 'More Than This' came on tears sprang to my eyes i blinked them back and fell asleep.

I woke up to a loud pounding on the front door. I rolled out of bed and brushed my teeth quickly and ran down stairs. I opened it to find the love of my life standing next to a lifesize bottle of pepto bismal. I rolled my eyes at her outfit she looked absolutly ugly. Or maybe that was the jealousy talking. I jumped and hugged niall tight. I breathed in his amazing scent and smiled this was the first actual smile I'd worn in months. I heard someone clear their throat i let go and looked Clarissa up and down she made me wanna rip all of her fake dyed hair out. I fake smiled warmly at here "Oh my gosh it's so good to see you!" I hugged her really tight she looked me up and down the same way. "we waited out here for an hour and you couldnt even put clothes on!' Niall shot her a look "No we didn't we were out here for 10 minutes max."  He looked at me  and his eyes buldged out "YOU GOT A TATTOO?!" I laughed "You like it?"  He laughed "Yeah it's cute" I smiled "Thanks" and as usual Clarissa stuck her nose in " It's okay, I've seen better" she sneered at me. I glared at her. Niall cleared his throat and shot me a look. What the actual fuck? " The boys should be here soon" I nodded my head. " I'll show you to your room" I walked upstairs and showed them to their rooms. While they were upstairs probably fucking, my heart broke at that thought the doorbell rang I still hadn't put cothes on. I sighed and took my hair out and of it bun and it fell at my sides it was really curly i played with a bit  until it looked right. What, I couldn't open the door looking like a bum infront of the other members of One Direction. I opened the door  and ther eyes buldged out like Niall's but in a good way. I smirked the one with light brown hair in a quiff and brown eyes spoke up " Hi, um I'm Liam are you Jasmine?" I smiled "Yupp that's me come on in"  The one who always wore stripes and suspenders  nudged the curly headed one and said " Niall could've told us she was super fit" I blushed and stepped out of the way for them to come in " okay some of you will probably have to share a room nd someone may have to share with me is that okay?" they all nodded and Harry and Louis shouted "I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!" I laughed "For what?" " To share a room with you babe" Harry winked at me. I laughed and showed them to their rooms this was going to be interesting..