heyo

Hello everyone and welcome back to the shit show. Where today we will be looking into yet another life story, that happened recently.

(I'm thinking of starting off stories like this from now on. I think it'll ya know give ya a hint on what gonna be told.Is this a good idea?)

So, my spring break ended with a....bang, and by bang I mean me falling out of chairs cause of my drunk ass. Yes, I know I know. It wasn't the best idea but it was fun to just forget about everything.

So I was at my friend Emily's house for the last 4 days of spring break. And on the last day (Sunday) we planned on staying up all night, because I had to leave the next day at noon. So, her logic was, "if we start up all night there's no reason for us to wake up late the next day." And being me.

I agreed.
So to follow through with the plan we decided the drink coffee all night.
But I'm the kind of person where coffee has the opposite effect on me. And right on cue my Ex boyfriend (we patched things up and now we're back to being besties) started texting me on Instagram.
I was joking around and said I was gonna spike my coffee with whiskey and whatever other alcohol I could find.
Again,I was joking and I told Em (Emily). She thought I was being serious. She said, " Woah that's a better way to stay up. We get drunk." So I was thinking about it and.....

I fucking agreed to it.
So while she made her coffee I spiked mine with Whiskey, Burbon, and tequila. And it was actually good I won't lie. She did the same but she added slightly more then I did. While we were going upstairs to her room I grabbed a glass of water. So I could wash it all down. And we started drinking.

I remember us watching Rhett and Link and then us talking to Jeremy (my ex). Then things got weird. We started making hardcore sex holes and he was confused on if we were joking or being serious. And then the rest I don't really....OH I remember falling out of her spinny chair and almost falling down the stairs...while in the chair.

Then I started to get the horrible head ache I was prepared for so I think I passed out. The next day (which is the day im writing this) I didn't have a headache. Which is weird.

So I asked Jeremy what I did last night and he said
" You guys were drunk as fuck. You were making sec jokes with me and each other. You watched hentai on pornhub. You were spamming me with videos and voice notes. I saw fall out of a chair. You also said  'I can jerk someone off with my foot' "

So, that was my spring break and I actually enjoyed it.

Till next time my children 🤙✌️🖤