Well

Hi again.

so...its been a while hasnt it.i was. caught up in other things like friends, family, my relationship.

well my relationship isnt really a relationship anymore. Yeah He broke up with me. and here's what he said:

Jeremy: Hey..

(thats when i fuccing knew what was happenin. but i played it cool)

Me: howdy (nice one)

Jeremy: Remember how i said i cant be happy..well i also realized i cant make you happy either. and i cat really be in a relationship right now. cause everything's messed right now. i hope you understand and that we can still be friends.

Me: oh..

Jeremy: dont be mad

Me: im not mad

me: i just honestly hope you get better.

and that was that. If your wondering why he was sad its because his mom moved away. and i can relate to that. but what really makes this messed up is that he may already have a girlfriend....

its only been two days... you know how that feels. if he can find another girl *snap* like that then that means i was literally nothing to him but someone to look at.

i mean i know i was bad at being a girlfriend cause he was and will always be MY first boyfriend. and for him to just avoid me and not talk to me in general. then fine. he said "we can still be friends" but he straight up ignores me when i try to follow through with what he wanted.

i know i didnt show emotions correctly or kiss him more than i should have or show him the affection he showed me in public. but i cant help it! its not my fault! if he just let me explain why then maybe hed understand.

but...all in all im done with this...
and rosie (Sky_The_Shipper24)...if you read this i know ive said this once but this time i truly mean it. I was honestly gonna break it off sooner or later but decided against it cause o thought he needed me and i needed him. but hum being sad and depressed was making me sad and depressed cause i couldn't help him. and dating was making my anxiety worse cause he was protective. and im not and he said that made him feel like he wasn't enough and i just cant. he was pushing me to be more than i needed to be.

so...yea that was my week. i honestly don't think I can go through another one with him he said things and i fuckin feel for it cause i was lonely.

oh and his "new girlfriend" hes supposed to be going on a date with her at the day that im writing this so that's nice...

at least when she gets her heart broken. i wont be the one dealing with the pain....