The Almost Summer by livvyis

The Almost Summer

Livvyis // Olivia 

Autumn always knew she was named after the wrong season. 

She lives for the summer months, desperate for a "perfect summer" like the one she's read about in books.  

Her chances aren't looking good. Tired of the same people, places, jobs, and boys, she resigns herself to her boring life. 

And then she meets Jake.

Autumn and her friends make a plan for the perfect summer, one of friendship and first love.  

But if Autumn gets her head out of the clouds long enough, can she see what's really in front of her? 

        Honestly speaking, this was a perfect book for me. First off, my country's climate isn't seasonal so the descriptive writing in the book provided vivid details. Also, the whole plot of the story was realistic; liking someone and then not liking them the next and just (wow) the whole thing is so relatable. And i like how the ending was indefinite because books usually have like cliche-d perfect endings and happily ever after but this is perfection in its own amazing way. Totally looking forward to read more of her stories! Other than a slight you're and your errors, the rest of the story is awesome.

review by sailing-soul