Chapter 1~I Hate the Police

Wanted: Brenna Sages

Reward:  $70,000

Alive

That’s what the poster said. Well, more like posters. The bright yellow papers were all over the city. Each of them sported a blurry shot of a tall teenage girl with long raven black hair. Me.

That’s right. I was the notorious troublemaker that was on every headline. No, I’m not a murderer, I’m a thief. And a wild party animal, and a prankster… you get my point. I cause trouble.

I’m also a werewolf.

A werewolf with ‘special’ talents.

Water talents. I apparently have a birth defect that allows me to turn into any form of water.

Instead of hating it, I welcome my gift. It’s what helps me make a quick and silent getaway. Every time I steal something, its “Where did she go? Huh? I swear she ran down this dead end.” Fortunately for me, that dead end had a gutter. It’s kind of gross,  being a sewer and all, but you get used to the chilly dampness and the smell. It’s a great hiding spot, since it connects to the outside and no one thinks to look there.

Anyways, I chuckled at the poster. I will never be caught. Although people can try all they want.

The city is free of other shifters. No packs around here. Which means I’m a rogue. I don’t really mind it and nobody bothers me, seeing as I’m in free territory.  Up until today. I hear someone approaching, talking animatedly with another human, so I duck into an alleyway and liquefy myself to eavesdrop a little. Hey, you can’t become a criminal without spying some, right?

My super sharp hearing picks up their voices. “…getting worse. We’ll have to call in the police to deal with her. They can handle it.”

Ugh, I hate it when the police get involved.

Oh well, time to change areas.

What? I don’t want to be recognized as a werewolf, or I’ll be killed. Cuz I’m a rogue, like I said before. Yeah.

I sigh as the two men move away. I was getting to like the city life. But it’s best if I move, I told myself sternly. I grabbed my few belongings(my clothes and money, obviously) and shifted, tying them to my back. I begin loping towards the forest at the edge of the forest. Goodbye, city.

{@}>-‘-,----‘----,----              Author’s Note                ----,----‘----,-‘-<{@}

Thanks to anyone who reads my SECOND story on Wattpad! Vote if you like, comment if you have any suggestions! I think it’s a better for my schedule if I upload short parts more often. Yupyup. If you like my works, fan please! :333 Thanks again! Also, if someone would be willing to make me a cover, please do. I also won’t be casting until later on. I appreciate your time!

This chapter is dedicated to surbhisurabhy for being a supportive fan of mine! Thanks for your help! I love you all!

~Jessica