Chapter 2~I Meet Wolfy and Co.

I’ve been running for about two hours when I first picked up the unfamiliar scent. Werewolves.

Seriously?!? Ugh, a pack. Guess I’ll have to turn around and find somewhere else to settle down. Man, these guys are EVERYWHERE. I’ll bet us werewolves are hard at work making puppies to dominate the human race. Wait that didn’t even make sense… oh well.

I turn and start jogging back the way I came, but before I take 5 steps I get ambushed. A sandy colored wolf pounced on my back and swipes at my legs, trying to make me lose my balance. He’s obviously an important person, judging by the 4 wolves that flank him, but he’s not an alpha. Haha. Time to teach them why I’m such a good thief.

When he fails to sway me, he signals for the others to surround me and leaps off, growling at me to stay put. The wolfy forces his way into my mind. Change, now. All I do is laugh at him. No.

Wolfy looks astonished at my behavior. You don’t have a choice! He gestures at the others with a paw. We’ve got you surrounded.

I yawn boredly. I’m not going to change in front a bunch of guys.

If wolves could blush, all of them would look like tomatoes. The sandy leader tells them something through a mindlink and they turn around. He gives me a warning growl and turns around so that they remain in a circle around me, but they can’t see me. Perfect scene for my escape.

As soon as his back is facing me, I liquify myself so that I’m a puddle of water and ‘run’ away. Haha, I’m so funny.

I can’t wait to see the looks on their faces when they realize their prisoner is gone without a trace.

{@}>-‘-,----‘----,----              Author’s Note               ----,----‘----,-‘-<{@}

I’m sorry this chapter is so late! I only have a good computer at my mom’s house, where I go every other week. So. Yeah. Do the math.

Thx for reading! Vote if you like, comment, or maybe even fan! Again, if you are willing to, I would be very happy if you made me a cover! I appreciate the time you took to read my story! Thank you!

~Jessica