24: First Time He Says "I Love You."

Jaebum: After 5th Date
You and JB had been going out for awhile and you both had gotten really fond of one another. After about your fifth date he drove you home. Once y'all got to your house and he parked and shit. He opened your car door and walked you to the door. You gave him a hug once at the door and thanked him for everything that happened tonight. "Of course, jagi," he mumbled while squeezing you a lil tighter triggering a giggle to come from you. Once you both pulled away he pushed his hair back and looked at you, "can I tell you a secret, Y/N?" He looked a little nervous which made you a bit anxious. "Of course, Baebum, what's up," you asked calling him by his nickname. He smirked a bit before biting his lip. "Well.. my secret is that I love you." Your heart thumped a bit quicker than normal. This was the first time he confessed that he loved you. About damn time. You smiled and grabbed his hand. "Can I also tell you a secret?" He smiled while nodding at your cute action. "I also love you," you said with a smile before giving him a kiss.

(A/N: I love him so much, mom

(A/N: I love him so much, mom.)

Yugyeom: On a Walk
It was a nice day outside so you and Yugyeom decided to take a stroll. You both were holding hands while talking about things that have been going on in your life. You talked about your job/school and he talked about his "chaotic" hyungs and the most recent tour he went on. As you continued your walk you ended up looking up at him and remembered just how lucky you are to have this 6ft (182 cm) manchild in your life. It took him to notice that you were looking at his fine ass and look down at you. "What?" You shrugged," just thankful." "Yeah? About what?" "well, I'm just happy and thankful that for whatever reason, you and I are together." He awwed and dropped your hand for a moment so he could wrap his arms around you and kiss the top of your head. "Like..." You continued while giggling, "there's sometimes I don't why you're with me..." He chuckled a bit before saying something that just shook you to the core. "The reason why is because I love you, babe." He loves you?! It was the first time he said it out loud. You just felt so happy because of it. "You love me?" He nodded, "do you love me?" He asked shyly. You couldn't help but crack a smile. "Of course I love you, silly goose." This time he smiled and gave you a kiss.

" This time he smiled and gave you a kiss