25: Song Preference #2 // War By Jay Sean

Hey hey I finally updated this yay me.

I also made a new cover for spring time theme lol . Prob will change all of my covers soon. This one probably sooner bc not my best

 This one probably sooner bc not my best

Do we like? Lmk

••••••

Their P.O.V

Jaebum:

"And when I told you it's forever, then that's how it's gonna be. Don't, won't let him, just take the place of me, no."

"Forever?" "Forever." That was our thing. Whenever I saw Y/N and I, I saw forever. They were my rock, my life, my soul, my everything. All I wanted and needed was to be with them forever and I thought that's what Y/N wanted to. That's how come I was so shocked when I found out that Y/N potentially found someone new after we had a bit of a rocky patch before I left for tour. After convincing our manager, I caught a flight back home before everyone else so I could make sure that nobody would take the place of me.

Mark:

Mark:

"It's getting hard to convince you after all the shit that we've been through. Why would you let all this happen? "

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Y/N tell me that there was someone knew. They didn't want to hurt me any more than needed and so instead of staying and working on us they chose to break up. I took a deep breath while staring into their eyes. They were serious even with tears in their eyes. I felt my heart break even more than it already was as I also saw how broken up they were. I ran my hand through my hair before taking a deep breath again. "Just like that, huh?" There was silent on their part and they looked away, which made me scoff. "After everything we've been through? Three years? You're leaving just like that?" I whispered with my voice cracking at the end. They wiped a tear before nodding and sniffing. "I'm sorry, Mark," they whispered before walking away. I wanted to run after them but I was so shocked I just walked them walk out of my life. Just kept wondering why the hell they would let all this happen.