Chapter 1: down for the count

Goten was all alone, walking through town. Suddenly there was a loud bang. People screamed in fear as they ran away from the villain. "What's going on?" The little saiyan asked walking toward the commotion. Everyone was too afraid to stop and answer his question. The city was empty no one around except for the person causing destruction. He turned the corner and saw Vegeta fighting a strange warrior. "you bastard!"

He yelled as he slammed his fist into the opponents hand. He caught his fist and swung him smashing Vegeta into a building.

"VEGETA!" He began running to the building seeing his gold aura suddenly appearing. Walked out of the hole as his hair flashed from black to gold rapidly. Sparks danced around his body in sync with his movements. "I'm vegeta! The prince of all saiyans and I refuse to lose to scum like you!"

He yelled as his vains popped of his head. His hair turning gold as he transformed into a super saiyan 2 "I will defea.." Before he can finish his sentence the opponent teleported in front of vegeta and punched him in the stomach Blood quickly rushed out of his mouth and spewed onto the opponent clothes. Vegeta's hair turned turned black and he backwards.

Goten watched as he was in shock he couldn't even see who the person was. He became angry and walked toward the person. Trunks flew over them seeing his unconscious father. He flew down and landed behind goten.

"Who is that.. What did he do to dad!" Trunks said. He shrugged and looked at trunks

"I don't know, but we have to fight this guy!" He yelled.

Trunks nodded following Goten to the mysterious person.