babies first fever

Max wake up Barb said. Ok I am up Max said. Phoebe was up all night with Wyatt how is Emma doing Barb asked. She is a little warm Max said. Ok up stairs Barb said. Hey Wyatt how is he Max asked. He has a fever Phoebe said. Here take Emma and feed her Barb said. Here Emma take a bite Max said. No Emma said. Ok i'm not going to fight with you lets go Max said. Nanna Emma said. Hey Emma how are you Barb said. I am taking her to the school dance tonight Max said. Phoebe is Wyatt going Barb asked. Yeah Phoebe said. It time to go baby Max said.

Hey Max who is this little cutie Sarah asked

Hey Max who is this little cutie Sarah asked. This is Emma my little girl she is almost 2 Max said. Momma Emma said. No Emma she not momma Max said. Max maybe its time to try to find Emma a mom Phoebe said. No we are ok Max said. Dadda Emma cried. Phoebe I to get Emma home she is burning up Max said. Yeah I should get Wyatt home to Phoebe said. At home. Hey you guys are home early Barb said. Yeah but Emma and Wyatt are burning up so we came home Max said. Ok take their temperatures and see how high it is barb said. Emma has a fever of 103 Max said. Ok get her in the van Barb said. Wyatt has has a fever of 102 Phoebe said. Get him in the van Barb said. Ok Phoebe and Max said. Daddy Emma said. Your ok Max said. They have a cold the doctor said. At home. Hey mom how can I get Allison to spend an hour with Emma I know she would love her Max said. Take her to school with you Allison might stop and say hi Barb said. Ok I will take her with me tomorrow Max said. Ok just remember she might not want this she might not be ready to be a mom Barb said. Ok Max said.