7

Reality was always crueler than he had imagined.

His imagination: Pei Bu Fan stepped on the deceased body of the eight-headed spider.

Looked towards Ziche Duan Yuan, who was looking up at him admiringly: “I’ll protect you; you have nothing to fear!”

In reality: Pei Bu Fan was thrown with a huge crash as the eight-headed spider climbed down. He then flew back to Ziche Duan Yuan’s side.

Pei Bu Fan’s point of view: You damn system. How could you do this to me again?

Ziche Duan Yuan grabbed the black cat as he evaded the attack from the spider. The black cat’s behavior just promptly made Ziche Duan Yuan a little breathless. Snapping out of his daze, Ziche Duan Yuan and the little black cat engaged in a game of chase with the eight-headed spider. He didn’t want to leave the little black cat behind and escape alone, since the black cat didn’t have the ability to escape anyways.

It really was hard to come by to a little brat that was stubborn to die; with this cat that was afraid of everything. But it made the reborn Ziche Duan Yuan’s ice-cold heart to experienced something for the first time.

From that moment on, they were to ‘wear the same clothes when they’re alive and buried together in the same grave.’ Although these words weren’t very suitable given the situation now, the meaning was still sent across, nonetheless.

*basically something like one for all and all for one

Pei Bu Fan still couldn’t advance an inch. If he was still barely capable to make, it would be back alive. He should just go ahead and carry out the contract.

Ziche Duan Yuan thought about it and discovered the situation to be quite funny. In this life and death situation, he was nevertheless fit to think about things like these. As well as the contract and that he had no hope in this useless cat.

He thought he probably went crazy at this point. But in his heart, he didn’t feel the least bit hesitant about it. There was even a faint expectation for it to happen.

Carrying out the contract with the little black cat means that they’re going to be intertwining their lives together. If he’s still alive, the little black cat shouldn’t be capable to secure itself in a tight spot. That would be great then.

After Ziche Duan Yuan’s decision for both human and the cat’s lives to be intertwined together after that desperate escape. Pei Bu Fan nestled into the protagonist’s chest, but of course this amazing feeling didn’t last long. qaq

From a certain system that couldn’t be seen: …this is annoying. 】

Pei Bu Fan: “What’s annoying? Why can’t I feel anything annoying at all?”