Chapter 8

Theme:Awaken you dreams

***No authors note💱

>--|-->>

<▪️>

▪️⚫️▪️Ariana's P.O.V.▪️⚫️▪️

I fluttered my eyes open.I opened my eyes.It was cold i looked down at my half-naked body.Wait?Whats going on.I had bruises all over my body and was only in my bra and pantie.I was in a dark room.It was quiet,too quiet.

"Hm.I see you've awaken"I heard a chuckled.There was a figure in the shadows.I couldn't make it out at first.But he then stepped put of the shadows.Justin.

"Justin you idiot!Why am i here?!?!?"I was in anger right now.I was struggling to get out from the rope tied to my feet and wrists.I was crying right now.All i wanted was to be with Niall,and who do i end up with.Justin.This is a nightmare.Justin is a nightmare.

"Well first of all beautiful.You are here because i want to get read of Niall.Second,i have you all to myself here"He smirked as he sat beside ,e and caressed my cheek.

"You disgust me!"

"What did you say?!?"He lifted up his hand and i felt a sting on my right cheek.He slapped me.

"You are dead to me!I will never love you Justin,not even like!Never in a million years!Never in your wildest dreams!Never in another world!"At this point i think i crossed the line.He grabbed a knife and ran it down my neck carving letters 'JB'

"You're mine and only mine.You are so beautiful you know,but its such a shame doing this"He slid the knife across my cheek.I silently cried as he did what he just did (That sounds so wrong).He left me there on the floor,probably lifeless.Niall where are you?

Hey guys :))

So i did like a triple update today.I think but it doesn't matter,I'm adding one more later ;)