Chapter 6

*Frisk finishes the game, but everybody (except Sans) is still shocked.

Toriel: F-Flowey...

Flowey: Yeah Yeah, I get it, okay? You're so surprised that your innocent little son is now a demonic, evil, buttercup. As you were surprised that Chara is now evil and has an obsession for sharp objects, knives especially. Yeah, sorry your children aren't as perfect as you thought, but people change, even if it means they try to murder people and steal their souls, I'm not Asriel anymore. Get. Over. It.

*Toriel breaks down into tears and leaves the room, Asgore gives a sad look and goes to his room. Frisk shoots a stern look at Flowey.

Frisk: Flowey! That was rude!

Flowey: So what? It's the cold hard facts.

*You give a disappointing look at Flowey, then you sigh, "You could have been a little nicer..."

Flowey: Yeah, says the one who tries to stab and kill people just because they're angry! And also says the one who has some weird freak attacks where you flip out and get all violent because you're mad at someone!... Sorry Chara.

*You stand up, "it's... it's okay." You pick up Flowey and head upstairs to the room that you and Frisk share. You place Flowey on the nightstand and sit on your bed.

Flowey: I'm sorry Chara, I really am...

*You look over at Flowey, "It's okay, Flowey. I know you didn't mean it..."

[The next day]

*You wake up to the sound of your alarm clock again, you're even more annoyed this time. But you're really drowsy and tired. You only got about 15 minutes of sleep.

*You pick out the outfit that you will wear today, you pick the exact same thing you wear everyday, you and Frisk both have tons of striped sweaters and overalls, you always both insist on wearing identical outfits each day, but frisk wears a blue sweater with two purple stripes, while you wear a green sweater with one yellow stripe. You both are odd kids. You head to the bathroom and change, then you go to retrieve Flowey.

*You bring him downstairs and you are greeted by Frisk, and a note, it reads:

DEAR HUMANS AND FLOWEY,
MY BROTHER, SANS HAS DECIDED THAT HE IS MUCH TOO LAZY TO DRIVE YOU TO SCHOOL, SO YOU WILL BE TAKING THE SCHOOL BUS! IT ARRIVES AT EIGHT O'CLOCK, MISS TORIEL ALSO ALLOWED ME TO PROVIDE YOU LUNCH, SHE TOLD ME NOT TO MAKE SPAGHETTI FOR SOME ODD REASON, BUT SHE WAS MOST LIKELY TIRED BECAUSE SHE JUST AWOKE AND WAS DEFINITELY NOT IN HER RIGHT MIND. SO I MADE SPAGHETTI. ENJOY!
LOVE, THE GREAT PAPYRUS!

Flowey: Oh great...

[At school]

*During Homeroom class, (language arts for your class) you were caught dozing off.

Mr. Jacobson: Chara!

*You're suddenly awake.

Mr.Jacobson: you must not sleep in class young lady! Uh and did I get the name right?

* Young lady? How dare he call me a young lady, I hope he gets fired, maybe I can report him to the principal for misgendering a student, that was rude of him. "Yes, you did get my name right. And also, I'm not a goddamn young lady"

Mr. Jacobson: I'm sorry for misgendering you Chara, but you mustn't curse in this classroom young man.

*young man?! If this guy keeps it up, he's gonna get fucking stabbed, I'll tell you that much. "Young man? Boy, you really want me to get angry now don't you? Please use the pronoun 'they' thank you very much"

Mr.Jacobson: Well Chara, I'm sorry, but if you keep having that attitude then you will get detention.

*THE FUCK DID HE JUST SAY?! You suddenly stand up and slam your hands on your desk "OH, LIKE HELL I WILL-

*Frisk suddenly covers your mouth and pushes you back into your seat.

Frisk: Uh... sorry... they have anger issues.

Mr. Jacobson: They sure do, and I would like them to come and call their parents and tell them that they had to call to tell that they were misbehaving and tell them what they did. Or detention.

*this guy is getting on my nerves... You go up to the front of your class and call Toriel

Toriel: Hello? Who is this?

*ugh this is embarrassing... the whole class is watching... he did this on purpose "Hi mom, it's Chara, this stupid old- uhhhhh.... I meeaaan my teacher, made me call you in front of my class, to tell you that I was simply standing up for myse- I MEEAAAAN To tell you that I was, according to him, 'misbehaving' and that I 'disrupted the class' because I got a bit angry that he was MISGENDERING me.

Toriel: Chara, what exactly did you do?

*shit... "Well, I um, said a curse word

Mr.Jacobson: two curse words

Toriel: Chara, I understand that you were angry, but you must not-

*that little shit "Uh, hold on mom" You turn to your teacher and say "QUIET YOU OLD HAG, NOT EVERYBODY CONSIDERS 'HELL' A SWEAR WORD"

Mr. Jacobson: ...Finish your call, then go to the office.

Toriel: Chara! I heard that! I'm worried about you, Chara you always steal the knives, and you literally tried to kill Sans two days ago.

*OH MY FUCKING GOD "Uh, mom, in my defense, he kept taunting me when he beat in in smash bros, and also... YOU. ARE. ON. SPEAKER. My whole class can hear you.

Toriel: oops...

*Toriel hangs up