Chapter 11

Hello, if anybody's reading this, that probably means you've most likely read all the other parts of my story, so once again, I thank you for that, and I hope you have a great day!

~——~

???: Why do you have a flower?

*Hazel looks shy, so you decide to answer "Well, he's kind of a living being, and my brother."

???: Pff, Yeah right. Flowers aren't alive.

Flowey: Well this one is. Now go and do something else in your miserable life that doesn't require bothering us.

???: Oh, a monster.

*Seriously? "What's the matter? Do you have anything against monsters?"

???: Yeah, they're freaks.

*If I see this guy again, I'll tear him to shreds. "Well it just so happens that the monster ambassador, is in this very vehicle.

???:Oh really

Frisk: Yup.

???: Wha? Why are you here? Why did you even be the ambassador for those things in the first damn place?

Frisk: They're not freaks. And I became the ambassador because they're my friends, and I freed them anyways.

???: ugh....

[AFTER SCHOOL]

*You open the door and bring Flowey inside, Frisk and Hazel follow happily behind you. You see everybody staring at a large portal in the living room, you notice that Undyne and Alphys are over.

*Suddenly, a Chara from an alternate universe falls through, they are wearing a green hoodie, and has it over their head.

[Looks like this, art not mine]

[This is StoryShift Chara (SS Chara)]

*Sans didn't look too happy to see a Chara, he did forgive you, (well for the most part...) but who knows about other Charas. They don't even get off the floor, they just lie there.