Cindy *09/18/14 Update*

"OMU"

these letters were written on a whiteboard when I entered our vacant classroom. It's a surprise from my friend Mary. She's a very energetic friend of mine. LOL.

I felt my warm blood trying to flow into my whole body after I saw that large letters on the board and read the message inside the letters. The background music which was "A Beautiful Mess by Jason Mraz" (a favorite song of mine) made my heartbeat go so fast.

I was really surprised and inspired that day which reminded me again of Cindy...

By the way, I am Marie, the girl who was surprised that day. My friends describe me as a demure, pretty, simple but stylish, tall and a silent laugher. These are just some of those positive things that I am described of so do not be contented.

You by yourself can only tell what and who you really are. isn't it? For me I am this girl with full of fear...

fear on failure and even success;

fear on the past and future; and even

fear on falling in love,

I fear all of these things and many more except for God. This is me.

I think I've introduced myself enough so let me now tell a story on how I met Cindy, and who is this person in my life.

Let's go throwback 7 years from now, well it's May 2007...

It was a sunny day at the town where my Aunt Quel's house/clinic is located by, I was there with my family and cousins having our vacation, having fun, and worrying about nothing when this text message arrived on my mom's mobile phone...

"Entrance exam in ALHS, is on May 14. Let Marie take the exam there, it's a very good school."

a text message from my Aunt Lorie, informing my mother about the entrance exam on that school which I am afraid to enter back then.

"Let's travel back to Daet, and comply with the requirements for the exam. It's good if you can pass and take your high school there." my mother told me positively.

"Okay, but I don't want to study there. I want to study high school on VPHS. A lot of my elementary classmates will study there." I replied.

"But the entrance exams there had already ended.You have no choice but to pass the exam on ALHS." my mother insisted.

Having no choice, I followed my mom's decision and took my exam for ALHS. During the exam, I kept on taking the questions unserious. Answer here, answer there without deep thinking. In short, I didn't did my best but give my low effort in answering the questions.

After that entrance exam day, I was expecting that I will fail it and my mom will make her plan B, which is to take late entrance exam and enrol me on VPHS having no choice.

A week passed by, I was on my Aunt Quel's house again. A text message arrived again on my mom's phone...

"Congrats ate Melissa! Marie passed the exam! getting the 88th spot. I saw it on the bulletin on the school."

well again it's a message from my Aunt Lorie.

"Marie, you've passed the exam, let's travel tomorrow back to Daet and enrol at ALHS."

okay, I can't break my mom's decision so I follow what she told me. It's because I believe that mothers know best.

Later on, I got enrolled on ALHS, having no clue on who, and what kind of persons my classmates will be. I was very nervous and afraid for the first day of classes back then. I was really wondering how I passed that exam well in fact I didn't took it seriously.

And the first day of school arrived, my hands are feeling cold and I feel very shy to approach anyone. Luckily, Anne, my former elementary classmate approached me to join her. I feel relieved that I had a buddy to search for my room and section.

Luckily again, Anne and I were classmates, belonging to the class I section B. Nothing to worry. I easily got my new set of friends, because Anne introduced Sabby to me who was a student of Anne's mother during elementary, who also graduated as a valedictorian of their batch. She's small but terrible. The brave, talkative, and happy girl.

And the last member of this friendship is Shiela, my chubby,talkative, and funny friend since elementary.

Anne was this shy, quiet, and kind type of friend whom I found to become more comfortable with. We always join the same activities in school. Until one day...

"Let's join the festival dance Marie! Pat from the Section A will be leading the dance. It's open to all sections in our year level." Anne said.

"oh! that's interesting, I'll come and join also."I replied.

All the interested participants for the dance went to the I-A room to prepare the props for the dance, including me and Anne. Entering the room, I observed the students of the section A, they looked like rich kids which also looked very smart.

I observed and observed...until a guy with those pretty eyes, moderate dark complexion, and warm smile catch my attention. I really don't know his name but I know inside that I've got a crush on that guy.

After we left the I-A room, I told Anne about having a crush on someone who I just saw an hour ago. It was totally a day that I can't explain. I really want to know who that guy is that day. That day I also thought that this guy is one reason why I am here at the school where I hate to study the most. Maybe the first sign...

**********

I searched and searched for his name...

"Do you know a man who has round and pretty eyes that belongs to section A?" I asked one of my classmates.

"There are many guys out there with pretty eyes,but if you're talking about round one, it can be Mark or Omarfi."my classmate replied.

"Oh, so Mark and Omarfi..."

"Yes, why did you ask about that?"

"Uh.. nothing, I was just curious about those 2 people yesterday. They looked alike each other."

"Really?  Well, I can't agree with that. They seem to be different with each other."

"How'd you say that?"

"Mark is taller than Omarfi, and Omarfi is darker than Mark, but not that so much dark."

So who was that man that I'm investigating now??? Is it Mark or Omarfi?

*****

It's Omarfi, yes that guy. He's my crush.