Chapter 3: The One In The Beanie

“What do you want Ash?”  The blonde one asked the one with the bandana.

“Uhaa.  Don’t know.  Mikey?”  He asked the one with lavender hair who was staring at the menu with his mouth slightly open, squinting his eyes.

“Ask Calum, still looking.”  He answered after some time.

“Cal.  Calum.”  The blonde one called to the one in the beanie, who was in the back of the others on his phone.

“Calum!”  The one with lavender hair yells to break his attention.

“Hmm.  Ha?”  He looked up from his phone confused.

“Dude, get of your phone.” The blonde one says walking over to the one in the beanie to look at his phone.

“Hey!  Don’t look at my phone!”  The one in the beanie laughed moving his phone in the opposite direction of the blonde one.

        His laugh is so adorable, you thought as you observed them and noticed a waiting customer.

“Uhm.  Hi?  Not to be rude, but could you guys step aside for other customers to order if you’re not ready?”  You asked nicely.

            They looked at you, except the one in the beanie.

“Oh!  We’re sorry!  Move guys!”  The Ash guy told the others as he shoves the Mikey guy bumping into the blonde one and the one in the beanie.

“Thank you.”  You smiled and assisted the waiting customer.

The one in the beanie looked up after being banged into by the blonde one and seen you.  He stared at you as he slide in phone away in his back pocket.

(After the customer’s order was done)  “Are you four ready to order?”  You asked tiptoeing over the cashier monitor looking at the four on the side.

“Yes!”  The Ash guy stepped up to the counter and ordered for him and his friends.

            You noticed the one in the beanie looking at you on your side view.  Why is he staring at me?  Do I look weird?  You thought as you punched in their orders into the monitor and went off to get their order made.

(Calum)  'Her smile, is so beautiful.  Who is she?  I have to know.'  Calum thought as he watched the girl making the lattes and fraps.  His phone kept going off in his poket making a buzzing sound.  But he ignored it.

“Cal.  Your phone.  And stop staring at her.”  Luke whispered to me.

“Don't care about it and she’s pretty.”  I replied softly not taking my eyes of her as she blened and poured drinks into cups.

            Luke pulled Calum’s beanie over his eyes to stop him from staring and making a fool of himself.

“Heey!”  I chuckled fixing my beanie as Luke laughed at me.

“Here you go!  Thank you for waiting.”  The girl says getting straws out and ready when she called the beverage.  Mines seems last, good.  I can take the time to read her name tag. Calum tought as Ashton approached the counter for his drink was the first one called.

“It’s ok!  Thank you.”  Ashton smiled and took his beverage.  Followed by Michael and Luke.

            Calum walked up to the counter nervous.  You were looking at him with a warm smile.  Calum tried not to look creepy or stupid.  'Act normal Calum.' He thought as he slowly neared the counter.

“Thank you.”  Calum spoke softly leaning in to see her name on her name tag.

“Y/N.”  Calum smiled and looked up at you.  The girl didn’t look away, she just nod and said, “Mhm.”  'She must be just as nervous as I am.' Calum thought to himself.

He then backed away from the counter slowly, turning away but turned to look back at the girl and she tried not to blush.  He reached the front door, but turned to wave at the girl before leaving.  She waved back.

                                                                        ...

Hi guys!

I am so sorry for not posting when I promised...  I've been so BUSY!

But hey!  Thank you so much for reading my fanfiction(s)!  Love you all!