Chapter 21

A/N:An update!😊

Lunch time

As Sehun wonders around trying to find Luhan  , some of the people were looking at him then gossiping about what happened...

Then the male just bit on his lips and continued to wonders around when sundenly he got pushed on and Sehun fell down the stairs he got a bruise a bit and a cut.. but he ignores it....
He stopped when Baekhyun called out for him Sehun just whined while walking and said"Yah Wait for me...first....."he says to the male.
But Baekhyun noticed and walked towards Sehun rolling his eyes playfully"what happened with that?"he pointed out Sehun's leg that is bleeding.
Sehun chuckled and said"Nothing some sh** pushed me out of nowhere by the way where's Lu?"he asked.
The smaller male does a thinking face then formed a smile laughing"Waiting for us in the cafeteria duh...."

The Male hold onto Baekhyun then said"I can't walk can you call him instead? I be waiting here.....and take a good care of him....."he stated then Baek laughed playfully"are you saying your goodbye words to Your dear Luhan? But yeah sure but stay here alright?"
Sehun nodded repeatedly then walked weakly towards a seat nearby then sat down he waved back at Baekhyun as the small male was gone already to get Luhan.

Hiana's p.o.v
"Where could that Sehun be?.....wow...his alone...in the hall and is that mhmm? A bleeding leg ...."

The girl kept staring at Sehun from far then had a plan to her mind , and did so she was success to do her plan.

A/N:her plan is pushed Sehun to dead.... Then  if she ever failed at her plan a her plan b is to make Sehun is dead already...

Sehun was asleep then he kept blinking his sight we're blurry and noticed that he was somewhere and it's the rooftop then his head were bleeding so bad. Then it just that Sehun fainted
Hiana put a rope around Sehun's neck then tried pushing Sehun's body off the rooftop but Chanyeol stopped her by glaring and by pushing Hiana away from Sehun's body then saying"what are you trying to do? Geez what the hell! You Crazy woman let go off sehun"he yelled then quickly removed the rope around Sehun's neck.
He carried Sehun onto his back then walked out sighing and groaning , he wanted to fight someone right now but he stopped himself from doing it

At the clinic

The nurse told Chanyeol that Sehun was lucky that he didn't lose that much blood , then Chanyeol looked at his phone noticing that Baek and Luhan had called him both 50 times he decided to dialed Baekhyun's number then called him telling what had happened to Sehun.

In reality.... Chanyeol.... saw how Hiana and her guy hit Sehun , because in that hall Chanyeol's room was nearby there so...he quickly moved to saved ....Sehun....

Luhan's p.o.v
"Me and Baek had been calling Chanyeol a few times....when Baek called for me that Sehun couldn't walked so Sehun wanted me just to go where he is...Sehun was already gone.... At the place where he will be...I was worried did he get angry at me again? But Chanyeol finally called Baekhyun back telling what had happened...we ran and ran towards the clinic...."

As soon as we arrived we saw Chanyeol looking at Sehun who was sleeping currently , then Baek decided to talk to Chanyeol then they went out for a sec. I walked towards Sehun while looking at him I noticed his leg then his forehead I pouted"don't leave me Sehunnie~... please not now....your Lu needs you....."