Part 2

Josuke POV

I finally managed to make it outside after all my stumbling around.

"God, what took you so long?" Rohan quipped. "Flirting with some guys?" My face flushed red.

"I-I was having some trouble walking like this." I replied.

"Tch. Whatever. Just get in the car." As I started to walk around, I lost my balance and fell.

"Woa-" I was about to hit the pavement when something hard caught me. Looking up, I saw Rohan had snaked his arm around me and was holding me up.

Jeez, he's jacked! His arm feels like it's made of stone.

Why did he catch me? Doesn't he hate me?

"U-Um t-thank y-you..." I stuttered out. He kept on holding. "U-Um... you can let go now..."

"Gah!" He awkwardly gasped. He quickly pulled me up and walked away. But not before I saw the blush on his face. "Get in the car."

"Ookay." This was too good. As I sat in the car I quipped "I didn't know you even had a thing for girls, Rohan."

Instead of retaliating he just gripped the wheel harder and focused on the road.
Weird. Normally he would have fought back. Hell, I've even made that joke before and he reacted way differently. At least he's being a little normal about it. Everyone else was super weird around me, and he's at least acting a little like he used to.

"Rohan?"

"What is it now?"

"What do I look like?" I was curious.

"..." The question seemed to irk him.

"What's up?"

"... Well, you're definitely you, that's for sure." That was kind of reassuring in a way.

"Anything else?"

"You know those girls that look like they always have just a bit of makeup on, but when you look closer, you see that the features are actually just set like that? Yeah. You look like that kinda."

"...Thanks?" His whole spiel kinda bugged me for some reason. "I have one more question."

"God, what?"

"Did you use Heavens Door on me?"

"The moment we got you to the hospital. I read as much as I could. I really thought that there was a reason behind your distaste for me, but no. Completely irrational."

"Did you write anything in?"

"No."

To check, I slapped him to make sure he didn't write in the whole "I cannot attack Rohan" thing. I most certainly slapped him, and his wince told me that I still had a lot of my strength left.

"I told you I didn't write anything."

"Just wanted to make sure."

Rohan POV

"What do I look like?" The words froze me. Beautiful. That was the first thing I could come up with.

She looked absolutely perfect. It was as though someone had meticulously sculpted her to make her as beautiful as possible.

But I couldn't say that, I have my standards after all.

Time skip

Josuke POV

"Well, we're here." Rohan said as he got out.

"Jeez I always forget how big this house is." I exclaimed. "How did you get this much money?"