43.

Y/N Pov

After 2 days since they told me she could walk. I was finally heading home to Jungkook. She still insisted that he shouldn't know this even happen. I wanted to stay longer to make sure she fully got better but she said she was fine. That Jungkook needs me now.

I was in a taxi that was driving me to my house after dropping off my mom. My dad stayed with Mrs.Jeon and promised me to look out for her. Jun was sleeping in my arms. It was already 11. We got here late.

Taxi: We are here

Y/N: Thank you sir *pays*

Taxi: Have a great night *drives off*

The light from our room was on. I went inside the house as quiet as possible. I put Jun in his room and closed the door quietly.

I opened the door to our room but he wasn't there. He must be in the bathroom. I close the door behind me slowly. I went to our bathroom door. I couldn't hear anything. I slowly grabbed the handle and opened the door a bit.

His back was facing me. He was putting his shorts on. I entered and close the door quietly. I sat down on the sink. I heard him sniff.

He turned around to grab his shirt from the sink and looked at me. His eyes had tears running down his face.

Jungkook: Baby !

He quickly came to me and hugged me I hugged him back

Jungkook: Baby my baby I missed you so much

Y/N: Babe I missed you too

He pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back. I missed him so much. He pulled away and looked at me.

Jungkook: Why did you leave baby ? I thought I did something wrong and you left me.

I wiped his tears away but more came down

Y/N: I'm sorry for leaving like that babe

He burried his face on my neck

Jungkook: Why though huh?

His hot breath hitting my skin sent chills

Y/N: I went to do something important in New York with my parents..we just couldn't tell you because it was about my dad..but don't worry about it ok babe

Jungkook: Ahh I missed you like crazy.. I missed your smell..I missed all of you..i missed my kids

He gave me small pecks on my neck. I wrapped my arms around his bare waist. I kissed his shoulder.

Jungkook: Dont leave like that baby please. And answer me when I text or call you. You have to promise.

Y/N: I promise Jungkook

He knew I wasn't joking around when I called him by his name

I kissed his shoulder then his cheek

Jungkook: Ah baby I want you so bad right now

He started kissing my collarbone. His hands grabbed my stomach and he caress it.

Jungkook: Lets give our baby some love can't we *looks at her*

Y/N: Bu-

He brushed his lips against mine. He started to kiss me roughly like always.

I was going to stop him but I felt bad for what I did to him so i just let him