Chapter 2

Maven Thomson

Shit he fanted.

I'm going to take him back to my place tonight. But first to kill the pricks who tried to kill my friend.

Let's just say I had fun hearing all the blood curtling screams.

----------             --------------------------           --------------
20 minutes later

On our way to my house he keeps mumbling about something.

When we got inside I took him to my room and layed him on my bed. God he looks so hot sleeping.

I probably just ruined everything. What the hell wi-

"Pleas... I'm sorry... I-I couldn't help falling i-in love wi-with you..." Tyler started to sob. My heart broke watching him cry. And he said he is... In love with someone... I felt broken till he said,"Maven pleas don't leave me.."

I layed on the bed with him, I played with his hair, " Tyler... Tyler wake up... Pleas," I wisperd while I shook him a little.

He slowly woke up while his memorizing eyes fluttered open.

When they fully opened I put my hand on his cheek and kissed him. Is eyes flew wide and then with no hesitation he kissed back.

I slowly pulled away.

"Best dream ever." he said

I laughed, "this is no dream Tyler."

He reached out and touched me. Than punched himself. His eyes widened once again. "Shit!!!" he said while pulling me closer. He started to kiss me again.

That made my eyes widen but I still kissed back.

We went from kissing to a hot make out session. I slowly got on top of him and things just got more rough from there.

I bit his bottom lip for access but he denied. I ginded my member on his. He gasped at this action as I took the advantage to shove my tongue in his mouth. We faught for dominance for a while and I won just barely.

He raped his arms around my waist to pull me closer. I started to grined us together again. Than pulled away from him.

"Why did you stop?" he wines.

I signed, "look... We need to talk... And you need to be serous."

He looked woried. "W-what...?" he looked away from me.