Chapter 5

Tyler Wellington

"Okay. But you are getting tied up first, and I'll make you wish you never called me baby boy."

I walked over to Maven. I that his wrists to the head board.

I'm going to make him beg for me to drive my dick up his ass.

I get on top of him and slowly kiss his nap of his neck while grinding on his hardend cock. He started to moan, so I went harder.

I slowly pulled off his boxers.

I stoped kissing his neck and ginding.

I took a good look at his cock and smirked. I moved down his body and stoped at his cock. I looked up and smirked.

First I run my pointer finger up it as his breath hitches. I Pulled quickly move my head down to his cock and licked the head. I slowly licked up and down it. He started to growl.

"Faster baby boy!" he commanded. I just smerked up at him.

I went even slower but put my mouth on his hardend cock. I slowly bobbed my head up and down and he growled and moaned.  I could taist the pre com.

I looked up at Maven to watch him squarm.

He bucked his hips up so I would suck deeper. He moaned louder. At this action I went faster and deeper. My gage reflex kicked in when I went down to the bottom of it. He moaned louder than I thought posibul.

I could feel his cock get harder and his moans became more rapid.

"Fuck I'm going to cum baby boy," his breath hitched. I started to bob my head quicker and sucked harder.

He grunted and com shot in my throat. I Pulled off him and swolowed it all.

"You know You sound so sexy while you moan?" I asked with a little husk in my throat.

"Not as sexy as you sucking on my dick and swallowing all my com." he stated.

I looked him up and down taking in his whole body. He just smerked up at me.

I crawled up his body to his face. "You still have blood on your lip, I'm sorry." I said.

"Well that don't matter I made you smash your head." he replied.

I just bent down and kissed him. We both faught for dominance in the tounge war. And finally I won.

I started to grined my clothed dick on his rehardend cock. After a few minutes we broke apart. I was gringing him harder and harder.

"Dame I need to com!" I complained to Maven.

He looked at me and smiled, "untie me and you will."