Leisens Goodbyes

• Dedicated to everyone Leisen knew

To Paige,

  You messed up and hurt my girl. But I still love you. You are family and will always be family. Please take care, okay? For me? Ignore all the assholes who have hurt you and stay strong. Don't drink. Don't do drugs. And don't starve yourself. Do something for you. Make yourself happy. Take a breather. Stop trying to please basically everybody. Please yourself. Remember the good times. The pranks and the parties and our summers together okay? Remember all the truth or dare games, okay? I was in love with you at one point. I know I was. But, I found my soul mate. And realized our true relationship. I love you as a sister. Im sorry I left. Im sorry I left you. Forgive me.

 Love,

    Lee

___________________________________________________________________________

To Eric,

  You are my best friend. I dont know where you are right now but goodbye. Im sorry. Be happy and take care of yourself and Paige for me, okay? Party hard and act like the total "stud" you think you are. Live a long healthy and happy life for the both of us. Take care bro.

 Sincerely,

    Dipshit

____________________________________________________________________________

To Mom,

 I will be fine. I will be with Kat and dad and Cody. They will take care of me. Stay healthy and take care of Paige and Lexi, okay? You didnt lose me. I will always be with you. I will watch over my new baby sister or brother. I promise. I love you mom. I didnt say that enough. I love you so much mom. You are amazing. You did a great job. Live a long healthy and happy life for me. Please. Im sorry I didnt fight harder. I really am sorry.

Love,

  Your son

______________________________________________________________________________

To Alexa,

 Crazy girl. I am going to miss hearing you call me Mr. Puddingbelly. I dont know where you got it. I have abs for christs sake. And no more threatening people with forks. Thats just scary. You scare me. You are a very strange and weird girl. I am glad I met you and got to know you. You are a strong girl and deserve nothing but the best. I hope you get everything you could ever ask for. Stay strong and stay weird ;D

Love,

   Mr. Puddingbelly

______________________________________________________________________________

To Anj,

 You better win the battle I lost. I dont want to see you in heaven any time soon. You are so strong and so sweet. Stay that way, okay? You have to. I admire your strength. Its really impressive and amazing. You deserve all the good things in life. I hope you get everything you could ever ask for. Ill watch over you I promise.

Love,

 Leisen

________________________________________________________________________________

To Xander,

 Thank you for taking care of my baby girl. I appreciate it man. Xander, look after my baby girl. Make sure she doesnt hurt herself. Make sure shes healthy. Be there for her for me please. Just take care of her. I am glad she has you. I may have hated you for a while but I trust you with her. Take care of her for me. Im glad I met you.

From,

 Leisen

_______________________________________________________________________________

To My Baby Girl,

My baby girl, I love you. Im so sorry I left you and our sons. Im so sorry we never got the chance to see each other. Im so sorry, my love. Please forgive me, sweetheart. Im so sorry. I love you so much. Meeting you, getting to know you, falling in love with you, fighting with you, making love to you, having our sons, asking you to marry me, marrying you and so much more are the happiest parts of my life. You mean the world to me. I would do anything for you. Absolutely anything. I am in love with you and always will be. That star in the sky, The Williams Star, will be me. Always. I will shine the brightest for you. I will always be there for you. No matter what. I will always be watching you and keeping you safe. You are my life. You are the only thing that is important to me. You are my everything. You made me so happy and I am so sorry this happened. I am so sorry I left you. I never wanted to do that. I tried my hardest Baby. I fought for you. I guess I didnt fight hard enough. And for that I am so sorry. Please be happy. Dont give up on life. Please for me. Take care of yourself for me, please. I want you to be happy. I would say move on but the thought of that hurts me. It pierces my heart but if it happens I want you to know I am okay with it and I will be happy as long as you are happy. I promise. I seriously Love you. I am sorry for our fights. I really am. But the make up sex was pretty good wasnt it? Ugh. I love you baby girl. I really do. And I love Cody Alexander, Connor Rayan, and Christian Devon with all my heart. Remember you are beautiful inside and out. Remember that you are my girl. Remember our good times. Dont let anyone ever bring you down. Ever. I love you so much. Im sorry.

Love,

  Your husband, your Sonny Bear, the guy who unconditionally and irrevocably loves you.

__________________________________________________________________________

Those are all the letters he wrote, well that I can find.

-Paige