Part 36

"I'm sorry to inform you but-" the doctor asked and then paused.
"Your baby has died in surgery." He said in sadness.
Honestly I could careless about the baby, to just wanted bailey.
The entire reason that I even "kidnapped" bailey was because 1) she cheated on me with Grayson. 2) she was horrible throughout our relationship and I wanted to make her pay. She's a bitch anyways. I just want her and her body.
"Thank you sir" I said smiling sadly.
He nodded.
"And if there's anything we can do." He looked between me and Emma.
"Can I see bailey?" I asked nevously.
"Or how is she doing?" I asked.
"She is doing fine. We haven't told her about the loss of baby yet, and we want you to tell her. She's in very very bad shape and while in surgery we fixed up all that was wrong. She's all bandaged up, but we can't have you seeing her yet." He explained.
"Why can't we see her?" Emma asked my question. I nodded along with her and then looked back at the officer.
"Well She is still asleep from the survey and seeing someone right now may make her heart rate rapidly increase. We don't want that to happen because it that happens, we don't know if we could calm it." He said.
"I see, well when will we be able to see her?" I asked.
"Two days at tops." He explained.
"We have your phone number so we can call about when to come." He said.
"Ok thank you very much!" I said shaking his hand. Emma shook his hand as well and then he left.
I looked at emma and she nodded toward the car.
We both got into the car without saying a word and drove him.
As soon as we walked into the door, I lifted Emma off her feet and kissed her roughly. She kissed back and then we headed off to the bedroom...