Part 28

BAILEY POV—
I woke up in a warm bed that smelt just like vanilla. But this wasn't my bed.
This wasn't Graysons bed. This wasn't Emma's bed. This wasn't James bed. This wasn't the bed at my own house.
Where was I?
I looked around the room, it was a very elegant room. 

Who's house was I in? I tired to think back about how I got here

I tired to think back about how I got here. I remember how me and Emma were gonna hang out and watch.. um? White chicks? Yeah white chicks. And then she gave me something to drink. What did she give me? I remembered it tasted amazing and I couldn't get enough.
Then she said something. What did she say???

I stood up and walked around the room a little more. I found a door and walked in.
A bathroom.
I walked in and looked around. Also very nice.
I washed my face and hands and arms. I looked into the mirror.
Wow I'm very pregnant.
I'm so scared to go downstairs and to see who's down there. It's probably just Emma, maybe we went out and I'm at her moms house or something. Idk.
I carefully opened the door and went back into the vanilla room. I found 2 more doors and I opened one. Oh it's just a closet.
Wait! I looked inside and there sat all my clothes. Every single item of clothing I own was inside of this closet. My shoes and all.
I ran (waddled) into the bathroom and looked in the drawers.
EVERYTHING! All of my scrunches, makeup, hairbrush, literally everything was inside of these drawers.
Suddenly I got a very gut feeling. I had a feeling I was very lost and nobody would come find me. I walked back out into the vanilla room. And opened the other door. Outside of this door was the rest of the house.
Oh shit.
I stepped out and found a hallway. I saw stairs and started to walk down them.
When I got downstairs. There was a figure in the kitchen. Sitting there writing on a Paper of some sort.
They must of heard me because they looked back at me.

"Ethan?"

Grayson POV—
Ethan.
Emma sitting her bawling her eyes making up some sort of dumb story. I'm not stupid i know she's lying.
"So some guy in all black, came and shoved a pill down your throat, and then bailey ran up to the person and hugged them and kissed them and then got inside the car with that person." James asked Emma.
"Y-Yes" she replied back crying.
I knew she was fucking lying.
"So Emma tell me everything that happend." I asked her, pissed off.
"I'm telling you he came and-" she started.
"No emma tell me what happend before he came. every detail." I said sternly.
James shot me and look of what the fuck bitch
In which I ignored.
"Oh okay, s-so you guys left and bailey walked into the living room and sat down, and then I went and sat next to her. Minutes into the movie, a guy came in. He pinned me down and when he did bailey got up and screamed 'babe you finally came' Grayson I thought it was you. I can't believe she would betray you like that!" Emma shouted getting quite mad.
Fake fuck.
I nodded to tell her to go on.
"Anyways. She held down my legs so hard and then she took a belt and started to hit my legs really hard with it. To keep me still because I was squirming so much. I immediately felt welts on my legs and bruising on my Arms. They were holding me down so hard.
Then I was left on the floor drugged. Then they left. She made sure to get all of her clothes and everything though before she left." Emma started crying again.
"Oh emma I can't believe she would do that to you, you were nothing but a friend to her and she let you down so low. I'm sorry!" James said hugging her.
Emma just started to cry even harder.
I walked out of the room and into bailey and I's room. Emma didn't lie here, all of her things were gone. But deep down, I knew she was with Ethan. But why would emma lie? What if emma isn't lying? What if bailey actually did leave.
I walked around and around when I stumbled across a note. The note read.
Grayson, I'm sorry. Actually I'm not. I had to leave and be with the man that I love. You are nothing but trouble to me. I needed a real man. So I'm with my real man. Ethan didn't rape me, I willing *did* it with him. So I don't love you. I never did. I give you permission to marry and love Emma. She's way better than me. I'm gross and Emma is drop dead gorgeous. So bye Grayson. Don't try to find me. I'm happy. Be happy with Emma. Have kids. Get married. Live your life. 
                            - bailey.
I'm not stupid. I know what Emma's handwriting looks like. Bailey did not write that. And she would have never willingly went with Ethan. But part of me is wondering.
What if she did? What if she was lying to me? What if she didn't love me? What if it was all and act? Should I go after Emma? No. Emma's lying. I know she it. I'm going to expose Emma tonight.