‖ Round 1 Commencement ‖

We are thrilled to announce that all slots, for both participants and judges, have been filled!

Now that we have all slots full, we are ready to begin the first round of judging. It is important for all participants and judges to keep themselves updated with this award show to not miss any important information. We will give a run-down of some important things to remember as we enter into this new phase of the competition.

FOR PARTICIPANTS:

Participants MUST privately message this account to let us know if there are any changes in the book(s) you've entered. If your story did not contain mature content or smut, but now it does, please tell us so we can avoid giving judges stories that they are not comfortable reading. If the title of your book or your username has changed, please tell us! Also, be sure to double check the "Official Participants" chapter to make sure the information shown there is all correct. Let us know if you see something we need to edit.

Additionally, please do follow the judges of your category. You can find the judges in the "Official Judges" chapter. They are putting a lot of time and effort into reading and judging your books, so following them is a kind way to say thank you :)

FOR JUDGES:

Judges, we will be privately messaging you the specific books you are assigned to read for your category or categories. Please do not judge any other books besides the ones we assign to you. You can read any of the other books you want at a later time, but you should focus your energy on the books you are judging first and foremost. Remember you can find the judging criteria in an earlier chapter in this book. It is OPTIONAL if you would like to make a reading list with the books you are assigned to judge. If you would like to stay anonymous, you do not need to make one.

Remember to not vote or comment on the books you judge.

Also, when you submit your scores for each book, please do so neatly. You can submit the scores for each book at different times too. You should keep the format identical to the one found in the "Judging Criteria" chapter. Here is an example:

Book: The Siren's Curse

Author: Hoseokiiss

Title: 2/2

Cover: 3/3

Description: 3/5

Layout: 4/5

Story line: 29/35

Grammar: 9/10

Vocabulary: 8/10

Emotional Impact: 13/15

Judge Opinion: 14/15

Total: 85/100

Overall Feedback (of the book):

Please message us if you have any additional questions.

FOR EVERYONE:

We will be sending out the assigned books today, and there will be a one month period for judging to take place (end date will be April 27, 2019). However, if all scores are submitted before then, we will announce the nominee list early. The nominee list will consist of the 5 stories with the highest scores in each category (except one-shots and short stories, which will have the top 3 stories instead).

Then round 2 will start, in which the hosts choose the top 3 winners, as well as the special categories winners. More information on this judging period will be announced later.

Good luck to everyone participating!