2.5 years old

It's been one of the scariest moments in Anne's life. She doesn't know how this happened. She was making Lunch and the boys when just around the corner to go potty and wash their hands. And then it happened. Just like that. It doesn't make sense. 

It was seconds, and she doesn't even remember the floor being wet. The boys have a stool, the had a hand towel. they know better. They really do. But this time for some reason they didn't. And was her fault. And now she had to explain why it was her fault to Johanna because her son is getting three stitches in his forehead. God, it was all her fault. Johanna is never going to forgive her for this. Harry has lost his best friend, Louis has lost his confidence. Johanna will be terrified and Anne is guilty. 

Johanna will have to pay for a babysitter now, Louis is traumatized, Harry is a mess that Louis was bleeding. 

"W-we. I was putting their lunch together, they went to wash their hands in the bathroom like they do every other day. Then I heard the stool scoot crossed the floor and little thud. Then Harry started screaming. I.. not Louis, it was Harry. I ran in there as fast I could, got there the. The moment I could. But it wasn't fast enough, it had already happened. " 

"Anne. Anne honey calm down. I know how this works. I know you, I know you didn't intend for this to happen. I know. Everything is fine. Louis is okay. Harry is okay. I'm okay and you're okay."

"But the sink, Louis. His head. I'm so sorry, this wouldn't have happened if-"

"If nothing, these things happen. Kids get hurt because it's what they do, there's nothing we could have done to keep from doing this. It's Louis and he does what he wants when he wants" She lets out a small laugh "We both know this"

Of course Louis was okay, Harry was okay, everyone was okay. Anne was over reacting. And that's okay because she's a mother and that's what they do. It was only four stitches actually and he thinks they looked cool and the Boys played Pirates the next week and they sailed the sea in the cardboard boxes over taking every ship on the Ocean.