1

" Sometimes I just gotta say
fuck it and let all my demons out "
_____________________________

" MOM I DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHY YOU'RE SENDING ME TO A REHAB CENTER FOR PSYCHO PEOPLE! " Eunha yelled aggressively at her mom.

Kang Eunha was a special girl. She grew up in this perfect happy little place where nobody was sad and insane. Only the people in her hospital. They thought if you were sad you had to be sent to the rehab center to become happier. So that's why her parents are sending her. She didn't know she was dealing with schizophrenia and had a "friend" named Felix.

" Honey, it's for your own good. You're not normal. " Said her mother trying not to sound mean. " I don't fucking understand! I'm perfectly fine! I'm not insane! " Eunha was done with her mothers shit and was fed up.

Eunha stormed to her room and started to think.

" Maybe the rehab place won't be that bad. No school, no annoying mother always pestering you. Hmm.. alright I'm going. " Eunha thought.

Eunha only packed long sleeves and some pjs and some black pants. She had self harm cutting scars on her wrist that she wanted to cover up so that's why she brought along the long sleeve shirts.

" MOM I'M READY TO GO!! " Eunha yelled from her bedroom.

Once Eunha arrived she looked for her room and started unpacking. Her mom with her eyes filled with tears were saying her last goodbyes to Eunha.

" Bye mother, I love you. "
Eunha said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

" Bye hun. " Her mother said with a shaky voice trying not to cry.

Eunha went to the cafeteria and were trying to find some new friends. Some girls invited her over.

" Hello, I'm Kang Eunha. " Eunha said shyly. Eunha has anxiety but it was that bad anymore.

" Hi, I'm Bae Juhyun! Just call me Irene. " Irene said with a bright smile on her face.
She seemed like she didn't have any condition or disorder.

" What are you here for? " Eunha asked curiously.

" Well I used to have anger issues and anxiety but my treatment is done. I just come visit my girls. I can't live without them so you'll see me around a lot. "

" Well I'm Wendy. Nice to meet you Eunha. " Wendy said. She kind of sounded off.

" What are you here for? I'm sorry I'm a curious person so I'm gonna ask that a lot... " Eunha sounded a bit embarrassed .

" well I have a bipolar disorder with cleaning. I get all energized and start cleaning a whole bunch for one period of time then I go back to my depressive state of mind. " Wendy said.

Eunha also go to meet Joy who's  a psychopath and Yeri who has a obsessive disorder. She also met Seulgi who was recently done with her treatment but decided to stick with her friends.