8

A/N here, this is gonna be the shortest chapter ever since I'm having a very hard time in school and my life is very very busy plus writers block is in my way. 😭🖤

Where was Eunha? How did they kill Jackson that quickly? What the fuck is going on? Wait What fuck, wheres Chris?

Minho was asking all these questions and didn't notice the knife stabbed in Jackson's throat has a note.

It took him a while to find it but it read :

Come and find her my old friend, Lee Know.

There was only 1 person who use to call him Lee Know, it was Han Jisung.

" so it wasn't Rosé and Felix? Why are so much people going after Eunha? " Minho thought to himself.

Rosé and Felix didn't know that Jisung has taken her. They didn't even know if she survived the harsh impact or not.

Minho turned back to see another note he hasn't noticed on the bed, it read :

Come play with me, Lee Know, I have all your friends here, Eunha and her friends are here too. Come find me 😉.

( Time Skip )

Rosé and Felix found out that someone took Eunha. They were now on the lookout to kill Minho. Felix knows who Jisung is, he just doesn't know that he took Eunha.

Jisung has hid clues all over the hospital but Minho knows damn well that Eunha is not in the hospital but somewhere else. Maybe it could be below the hospital.

He was trying to find Chris but he was no where to be found. He had a bad feeling when he said Chris, it was like Chris was gonna betray him and his conscious is telling him to not trust Chris.

( yooo, why am I so damn rude to my own bias? Bang Chan ily 💜❤️ )

Minho went to his and Eunha's room first to find the first clue.

He sped down the hallways to his room.

Once he opened the door he saw another note with a knife stabbed through it to keep it on the wall.

It was a picture of Eunha tied up and bruised completely all over her body.

Under the picture was the note itself :

You're gonna suffer while finding her. Time is ticking, the longer you take the more hurt she gets.

The next clue is somewhere up where a dead friend lies.

" This fucking bitch! " Minho punched his hand against the wall making a dent. He then mumbled something to himself,
" I promise I'm gonna find you, even if I have to search all of South Korea or the whole world, I'm gonna find you, and kill you. "

______________________________

Yah I'm pretty cliche but idrc ❤️🧡🖤💛💚💙

You should vote or Minho's crazy ass will haunt you at night